Bottled water

In your opinion, do you feel the Evian is best for swelling. I have no swelling except when on a cruise, which is so strange. Would like to prevent it if at all possible. Thank you for your reply.

Any bottled water seems to help, the brand does not seem to matter.

So, which is better, their bottled water, or their distilled onboard water (free)?

The water that is made onboard tastes fine to us. However, for whatever reason, drinking the onboard water as opposed to bottled water causes ankle swelling. I don't know the science behind it, but I suspect the level of sodium is higher in the ship's water than in bottled water.

50aa07cacf3657903d52112d17df8d0b.jpg2ced5944c9796784c40142e560432330.jpg

What i received with package on vision ots

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

To be clear, the 16.9oz Crystal Geyser is what you typically get if you purchase one of the beverage packages (Premium, Ultimate, etc...)

If you purchase an actual bottled water package, you get 1L Evian bottles.

Dan.

Just got off Indy 2 weeks ago. Bought a case of water at the grocery store in FLL for $4. We transferred items from a carry on bag and put water in it. It was delivered to our cabin with other bags. I had no swelling problems in hands and feet for the first time on a cruise.

The water that is made onboard tastes fine to us. However, for whatever reason, drinking the onboard water as opposed to bottled water causes ankle swelling. I don't know the science behind it, but I suspect the level of sodium is higher in the ship's water than in bottled water.

OMG! The straps on my sandals were cutting into my feet, they were so swollen. Bottled water does help. We also don't eat in the main dining room as much anymore, and I wonder if the food is salted. In the windjammer, I mostly eat salads, some pasta, a few slices of meat. :)

Oasis the small bottled water that I could get with my PP at any bar was generic labeled "Oasis of Seas." By mistake, I didn't realize the PP included the bottled water so I also ordered the water package from Gifts & Gear. It was $40 for 12 large bottles. As stated, those bottles were much to big to lug around off the boat and I think we left four behind even after giving some away to our friends.

OMG! The straps on my sandals were cutting into my feet, they were so swollen. Bottled water does help. We also don't eat in the main dining room as much anymore, and I wonder if the food is salted. In the windjammer, I mostly eat salads, some pasta, a few slices of meat. :)

I stay away from the soups on board too. Well, except for the Forrest mushroom soup in Chops, which I love.

So if you get a beverage package that includes alcohol and includes things like water - where do you get the actual bottles of water and are there limits?

You can get water at any bar or restaurant. No total limit, but they will only give you one bottle at a time.

In your opinion, do you feel the Evian is best for swelling. I have no swelling except when on a cruise, which is so strange. Would like to prevent it if at all possible. Thank you for your reply.

My friend and I both swell horribly on every cruise but at no other time. We wondered what was causing it. Guess we need to bring our water from home.

We drink a lot of that.

Since this post, I have been researching, who would think water could make you swell, well apparently it can if you do not drink the right kind. From what I have googled so far, Evian seems to be the best to prevent that. The only thing it swells is the wallet. Think I will go for it on next cruise.

Since this post, I have been researching, who would think water could make you swell, well apparently it can if you do not drink the right kind. From what I have googled so far, Evian seems to be the best to prevent that. The only thing it swells is the wallet. Think I will go for it on next cruise.

I did the royal replenish package and loved it for the waters speciality coffees and fresh squeezed oj in windjammer and also got several virgin pina colada's and strawberry daiquiris... most of the time they would with coffee in morning if going ashore they would give me a water to go as well.

I will be purchasing royal replenish will they allow me get a bottled water with a frozen virgin cocktail or coffee. I always need my water. Also can i get coffees and virgin drinks in the MDR?

I had no problem getting a water with speciality coffee if headed off to a island or something that day u will not have a issue but i did tip 1 to 2 dollars often when getting coffee and happened to get same waiter in the mornings alot. I also got several virgin frozen drinks on the hot afternoons6955a360005bdceb96c1c44a83e9e20e.jpg

Here is photos of the waters i got onboard vision ots recently