Rock the Boat on Anthem of the Seas April 22-Nov 22 2015

Hello friends of Rock The Boat.

We’re already more than a week into our downtime and no doubt enjoying our own personal ‘home comforts’ … wifi no doubt being high on the list ! Proper toast is another definite.

After almost 7 years as house band on the Independence it’s an odd feeling to have finally moved out. Not a piece of gear or clothing remains.

I’d like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to everyone for your overwhelming support during that time. The ships’ senior staff and head office management are well aware of your cruise comments regarding us (sometimes when we’re actually off the ship on vacation !) and web posts. And in discussions with them we’re both proud and humbled. It’s uncomfortable being popular hehe.

It’s a tall order attempting to entertain such a large variety of people each cruise season, and increasingly so as the years progressed. Your continued support encouraged us to stretch our musical capabilities and the result is the band has come a long way since it’s inception on the Independence.

Looking forward to the Anthem we’ll be performing in a new environment much different than the Pyramid lounge.The ‘Music Hall’ venue is a 2 level nightclub which will also feature tribute bands etc. We’re very excited to get ourselves onto a proper stage and working in new material for 2015.

Your support has been a major factor in our inclusion to the Anthem entertainment team and on behalf of all the lads I again say a huge thank you to each and every one of you (including those of you whose names we never remember !) and we look forward to seeing you in 2015 in our new home.

You can visit us at www.rocktheboatrocks.com

Wow!!!! What an awesome post! I watched you guys every night on the first transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton when Indy was deployed full time to the uk (the Iceland volcano year). I think that was your first try at Rock-a-Rokie wasn't it? What a blast!

Hope you stay on Anthem when in the Caribbean as everyone will love you guys, you will kick a$$ in the Music Hall, absolutely perfect venue for you.

We were on B2Bs in Jan/Feb and had our favourite "spot" in the Pyramid lounge.:D

You guys totally made all our IOS cruises SO much more enjoyable!!! In the distant Past and recent past.

Keep healthy and hope to see you all in April/16 on Anthem.

Dayle and Brian

My wife and I were on your last cruise on Indy 2 weeks ago. You are incredibly talented musicians and it was great listening to your sets. I have to say one of the highlights of my cruise was getting up to sing Brown Eyed Girl with you during Rock-A-Rokie.

Hopefully we'll cruise Anthem at some point and look forward to meeting you again.

We will be on Indy for the first time in 2 weeks. From all of the great reviews I have seen about the band, we are sorry that we will not be able to see you. Best of luck on the Anthem and enjoy your time off.

Hopefully whoever is on the ship when we are there will be as good as you. It sounds like you've left some big shoes to fill.