Regal Riviera Deck

jadephoenixx

Hi. We're booked in R508 (deluxe balcony) for an Eastern Caribbean for April 2016. Just wondering if we should move to the Baja deck instead? We've never been up so high before so I'm a little apprehensive. Also, my doubts could be that the Regal is so new, there's not as much info on decks and cabins yet so I haven't been able to do as much research as I have in the past. Any thoughts?

We have cruised three times on the Regal / Royal in low 600s cabins each time and enjoyed the location. The ships are very stable, so the ride at that level is very smooth. I don't know that a cabin two decks down on Baja would be much different, but move there if you would be less apprehensive.

Either way, you'll have a fantastic cruise on a beautiful ship...

Lew

We were on the Regal last week in Riviera 321 and I have to say we felt the motion. In fact, I have had motion sickness for the last 3 days since getting off the ship. This was our first time being on that high of a deck and for us, in the future, we will be moving back down to Caribe.

R614 (mid-aft) on both Royal and Regal in the past year. Never felt anything on the Royal. On the Regal last month (Caribbean) you could feel the rocking and rolling. But we felt it just as much on the lower decks (5 and 7).

We were aft on the a riveria deck on Regal - there was some vibration when docking but didn't bother us. On the other hand - on the CB in January we were on the Lido deck - very rough seas....even staff were walking like drunken sailors - we didn't get sea sick but you had to hold the railing when walking the halls.....was a bit disconcerting but we managed to have a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums