12 Hour Sale!

Just a heads up, there is a 12-hour flash sale today on carnival's website, if you want a great deal, and have been looking to book but can't find the right price, this may be the sale for you!

I just went into Carnival's website & can't get it to load. The little circle just keeps going round & round.

That may just be you, i just checked on my computer and i was able to get right on to it, sorry for the troubles you're having.

Thanks, I'll try again. We have our 2016 B2B already booked. I use Fareviewer for price drops but occasionally do a mock booking on CCL in case there are any fares listed (like military specials) that do not show on Fareviewer.

Where did you find this sale? I'm not seeing anything.

Thanks!

I searched "Carnival" in google and clicked on their website, not a subheading, and it should show up on the main page. If it's not showing up then, scroll to the bottom to "cruise deals" and it should be there.

I searched "Carnival" in google and clicked on their website, not a subheading, and it should show up on the main page. If it's not showing up then, scroll to the bottom to "cruise deals" and it should be there.

I did find it, but since we're doing our B2B next January 2016, it's not listed. They're just trying to get people to book summer sailings.

I did find it, but since we're doing our B2B next January 2016, it's not listed. They're just trying to get people to book summer sailings.

Ok, but that's good for me because I'm trying to convince my parents to go on a cruise over this summer or this Christmas. Most likely this ummer because it's cheaper that X-mas. Thank you for that info!

I booked a July sailing that is included in the 12 hour sale, but I booked ES. I am unclear how to use the fare viewer etc to see if I qualify for a price reduction. For my cruise it shows that I would have to let Carnival choose my room in order to get the discounted price? Am I eligible? I left a message with my PVP but I figured you guys would have expert advice. This is my first time doing ES and I submitted a form last week and still haven't heard anything...

yup, another ploy by CCL to make people think you are getting a deal. My cruise was listed and our cabin (8C) is at a lower price but then the location price was higher so it came to the same price. They are sneaky and people fall for it.

I booked a July sailing that is included in the 12 hour sale, but I booked ES. I am unclear how to use the fare viewer etc to see if I qualify for a price reduction. For my cruise it shows that I would have to let Carnival choose my room in order to get the discounted price? Am I eligible? I left a message with my PVP but I figured you guys would have expert advice. This is my first time doing ES and I submitted a form last week and still haven't heard anything...

Sometimes you can get the discounted rate using ES but you will need to switch from the room you picked to the letting them pick for you. If you are willing to do that then you can get the better deal, usually. It is up to you whether or not it is worth it.

Sometimes you can get the discounted rate using ES but you will need to switch from the room you picked to the letting them pick for you. If you are willing to do that then you can get the better deal, usually. It is up to you whether or not it is worth it.

Not entirely true.. you can't downgrade with early saver so in order to switch to a guarantee she would have to move to a higher category and take that guarantee. Inside -> oceanview, oceanview -> balcony, balcony -> suite. She wouldn't be eligible to stay within the same category, drop to the guarantee and get the price drop.

I talked to my PVP and he said since I had already gotten one price protection thing that upgraded me to empress deck that he would chance on possibly getting a bad cabin. He said when carnival does the flash sales that are "guaranteed" they are trying to move the less desirable ones. Plus when we ran the numbers if I wanted to take the current deal I would be on a lower deck and just save 50.00. So I am not gonna worry about it.

a good rate for sailing I've been monitoring end of June (waiting for one of my kids to get ok for vacation time).

just called and was told it has to be paid in full at time of booking but no cancellation penalty other than the normal one.

Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type, and sail date. Offer is capacity controlled and category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer is applicable on select sailings through Summer 2015. Offer is applicable in guarantee categories IS/OV/BL only. Carnival will assign the stateroom at a later time. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between 12:00 PM EST on March 23, 2015 and 11:59 PM EST on March 23, 2015.

Edited by keishashadow