cheers payment question

txgranny

So - can I pay for the Cheers program on Day 2 (since we are sailing out of Galveston) with a credit card? as I'm putting cash for my sign and sail but it would really help with budgeting if I can put the $235 on my credit card.

that's what I was hoping for - put some cash on sail and sign - then use my credit card to pay for the Cheers.... as I'm taking my daughter and granddaughter on the April 11 sailing and then my friend and I are doing the girls booze cruise on May 4 which is when I'll purchase the Cheers. But budgeting for these so close I was hoping to use my little emergency credit card to cover the Cheers cost and cash for everything else....

That's what I did ;)

The Cruise Cash can be used for anything. It won't show up on your documents but I just called Carnival and they verified that all my cruise cash funds were ready on my sail and sign. Cruise Cash can be used for anything. Just remember, if you don't use it you lose it.

Hi,

We are planning on using the Cheers program. I know we can use it at the bars. Can we use in the MDR, on deck, and in the theater?

Thanks.

You sure can. Room Service does not accept cheers or the private island, But other than that drink away

Hi,

We are planning on using the Cheers program. I know we can use it at the bars. Can we use in the MDR, on deck, and in the theater?

Thanks.

Yes, the Cheers Drink Program is good for all of these locations. Unlike bar service where you walk up and present your bartender with your card for it to be swiped in to the system, the server (whether in the MDR, theater, lounges and on deck) will ask to see your card to copy the folio number. The server will present you with a receipt to sign when the drink is delivered.

As previously pointed out, drinks from room service and the private islands are not included.

Edited by Rod in Az

For all of you who have purchased before I have a question. If you reach your alcohol limit are the come products still unlimited or are they included in the 15 drink max?

Yes you can have unlimited cokes. I hit 15 alcoholic drinks several days and was given cokes afterwards.