Freedom class: What deck is your choice for a hump balcony cabin?

We have always booked center hump cabins on decks 8 or 9. I think I like Deck 8 best because it is only 3 floors down to deck 5 with the MTD dining room & Promenade or 3 decks up for the Windjammer & pool so it is really easy to run up or down the stairs and not have to wait for an elevator, which is what we mostly tend to do. It is also right next to the internet area so easy to pop over and check email & work and not have to bring my laptop.

I'm loving this thread with everyone's choices of decks and why.

Deck 9 for us, too! Have had noise problems on occasion on Deck 10 (like rolling food carts in the WJ at 5am :eek: ) The noise or lack thereof depends where on deck 10 you are, however. Never had any noise on Deck 9. :)

That's what's most important...get what you prefer.

I think that's what I'm going to do. My gut feeling was deck 6 before, and while I appreciate all of the votes for deck 9, that's not an option for us since we want to book an E2 (we have a great price for that category).

Thank you all again for your comments and suggestions! I really appreciate it!

I think that's what I'm going to do. My gut feeling was deck 6 before, and while I appreciate all of the votes for deck 9, that's not an option for us since we want to book an E2 (we have a great price for that category).

Thank you all again for your comments and suggestions! I really appreciate it!

I forgot to say I was really glad 9340 was right by the elevators! Don't be afraid to jump an elevator to ride it a floor the wrong way to get it going the way you want. Since I ended up fighting a really nasty bronchial issue, and extra walking was a little on the torture side. Liberty is big. Thanks to the medical staff for doing a great job helping me get rid of it! For Doubletree Deerfield beach your rooms are toxic.

Have a great time on deck 6 thinking the same for Adventure, for Bermuda or So. Caribbean.

Happy cruising!

Just got off the Freedom in JS 9338. Very quiet as you had staterooms above and below. We picked the starboard side, because the port side had a suite above it that had a piano and I had read a review that you could hear the piano being played. It is very convenient as it is only two doors down from the stairs and elevators, but we never heard any hall traffic. Would book the same room again.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

Had 9338 2 weeks before you did... agree. Great location, great room.

Just got off the Freedom in JS 9338. Very quiet as you had staterooms above and below. We picked the starboard side, because the port side had a suite above it that had a piano and I had read a review that you could hear the piano being played. It is very convenient as it is only two doors down from the stairs and elevators, but we never heard any hall traffic. Would book the same room again.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

Had 9338 2 weeks before you did... agree. Great location, great room.