Drink individual prices

Can someone please link me to the prices for the different drink packages.

And the wine package. I cannot find them.

Wine packages are gone. Add 18% to the prices in the document:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Edited by clarea

I kept track a few weeks ago on the Oasis and the premium package was at least a break even for me.

You can use $10 per drink as a pretty good average. I only recall a couple of days when I paid attention to drink of day and they were $6.75 + 18%. Well drink bloody mary was $10 + 18%. Several decent wines could be had for under the per glass limit. DW likes her wine so a Cake Bread or Rombauer cost us an extra $7.

A friend drank Jack and/or Maker's Mark and both were included in the PP.

If you go to Disney World for one day it's $105.00. If you buy a 3 day package, it's considerably cheaper.

It's the new marketing plan. They want people to buy the drink packages, and they offer a whole variety of them. For those that want a la cart prices, they will gouge you, just like Disney and so many other places!

Drinks at these, well off to guest relation's. Stop the automatic daily tipping.

Are you saying your poor waiter at dinner should be paying for your drinks? If so, pathetic.:rolleyes: Vacation elsewhere and stay off the ships.......

Are you saying your poor waiter at dinner should be paying for your drinks? If so, pathetic.:rolleyes: Vacation elsewhere and stay off the ships.......

I am not sure what the OP meant either. Either way, punishing the crew because of higher drink prices is NOT cool :(

Drinks at these, well off to guest relation's. Stop the automatic daily tipping.

It is his right to remove the tips no matter what anyone says. When Royal decides to finally include the Tips as a service fee then it will end . Until then he and anyone else can remove the tips.

It is his right to remove the tips no matter what anyone says. When Royal decides to finally include the Tips as a service fee then it will end . Until then he and anyone else can remove the tips.

Punishing the crew by removing gratuities because of a corporate decision to raise drink prices (something totally out of the crews control) is pathetic no matter how much one tries to justify it.

Edited by ryano