Ovation of the Sea is COMING to Australia & New Zealand!!!

Can you share? Would be good to know what to option to look at tomorrow - prices 'from' will do for each category. :)

For the 15 night departing Sydney on 15 December 2016:

Interior - from $2,999 to $3,199

Interior Connecting $3,199

Oceanview - $3,499 to $3,799

Oceanview Connecting $3,799

Studio Balcony - $3,899

Deluxe Balcony (E1) $3,999

Superior Balcony - $4,029 to $4,199

Spa Junior Suite - $5,699

Junior Suite $5,799

Family Junior Suite - $6,399

Family Junior Suite Connecting - $6,399

Grand Suite - $7,699

Superior Grand Suite - $8,299

Family Suite - $9,299

Owners Suite - $10,299

Sky Loft Suite - $11,299

Grand Loft Suite - $12,799

Owners Loft Suite - $16,799

Royal Loft Suite - $21,999

all prices are Launch Prices and are PER PERSON

Cheers

Di

Sky loft (Launch Price) for Sydney/Singapore on the 23rd January 2017, is $AU10,999pp.

Cheers

Di

Thanks!! I'm assuming that's per room, and not per person.... My sister and I are trying to decide if we should each get our own balcony room (what we usually do) or splurge a bit and get a sky loft.... Hmmm...

Thanks!! I'm assuming that's per room, and not per person.... My sister and I are trying to decide if we should each get our own balcony room (what we usually do) or splurge a bit and get a sky loft.... Hmmm...

No, it says they are per person:eek:

Cheers

Di

Cabins are always priced per person. :eek::eek::eek:

Just seen the guarantee prices for the 9th Jan 2017 cruise - seem reasonable.

Oceanview cabin $2600.00pp excl. gratuities but including a small amount of OBC.

Balcony started from $3100.00pp.

Didn't look at any of the other categories.

I'm expecting in the high $2000's for the 10 day cruise for a balcony hopefully if the 14 day cruise balcony is coming in at $3100?

Hopefully our diamond balcony discount will apply & we will get close to $400 off which will help!

I guess we will all know tomorrow!

Anyone received the so called extra little something for signing up to the pre launch emails? I received another email today saying it's all happening tomorrow etc but no mention of the bonus.

How are we supposed to take advantage of whatever it is if they don't send it prior to when bookings open tomorrow?:confused:

Since I'm a US citizen, I'd obviously like to take advantage of their pricing structure. I hear Australians pay a lot more than we do. But I just called RCI in the States, and they are supposedly not opening these cruises for sale until AUGUST!! By then all the good cabins will be gone. What to do, what to do.... Any brilliant ideas?

Bonus for you is that the Aussie dollar is weak against the USD at the moment, so all fares quoted here will be about 25% cheaper for you!

There is debate about if we pay more through RCCL, I think your T/A's are the ones offering better prices because they can buy in bulk & offer OBC/discounts etc. We have a small population so bulk buying probably isn't practical over here & our T/A's offer no deals in most cases.

I think by August you will not have much if any choice of cabin.

Maybe book one tomorrow. Then in August if the US deal is better & cabins are available, cancel & rebook?:)

Bonus for you is that the Aussie dollar is weak against the USD at the moment, so all fares quoted here will be about 25% cheaper for you!

There is debate about if we pay more through RCCL, I think your T/A's are the ones offering better prices because they can buy in bulk & offer OBC/discounts etc. We have a small population so bulk buying probably isn't practical over here & our T/A's offer no deals in most cases.

I think by August you will not have much if any choice of cabin.

Maybe book one tomorrow. Then in August if the US deal is better & cabins are available, cancel & rebook?:)

Certainly thinking about the cancel and rebook idea. I just checked prices between the Aus website and the US website for already existing Ovation cruises, and there is a significant price difference. Aus prices are about 50% more than the same cabins from the US website. :eek: This makes no sense to me!! That much difference can't be made up for in OBC and drink packages! I agree, by August, there won't be much left anyway.

Do you guys usually book online or via the call center? I'm debating which way to go tomorrow morning. The phone number I have is +61 800 754 500. Is that correct? Thanks!

Certainly thinking about the cancel and rebook idea. I just checked prices between the Aus website and the US website for already existing Ovation cruises, and there is a significant price difference. Aus prices are about 50% more than the same cabins from the US website. :eek: This makes no sense to me!! That much difference can't be made up for in OBC and drink packages! I agree, by August, there won't be much left anyway.

Do you guys usually book online or via the call center? I'm debating which way to go tomorrow morning. The phone number I have is +61 800 754 500. Is that correct? Thanks!

I don't know why we get ripped off with prices, in the past they have said we have higher taxes etc but I think it's because they can.

The 1800 number may only work here in Australia.

I usually book online then phone to pay my deposit after I hold the cabin.

I'm expecting in the high $2000's for the 10 day cruise for a balcony hopefully if the 14 day cruise balcony is coming in at $3100?

Hopefully our diamond balcony discount will apply & we will get close to $400 off which will help!

I guess we will all know tomorrow!

Anyone received the so called extra little something for signing up to the pre launch emails? I received another email today saying it's all happening tomorrow etc but no mention of the bonus.

How are we supposed to take advantage of whatever it is if they don't send it prior to when bookings open tomorrow?:confused:

The 10 day prices are showing already...but not bookable until tomorrow.

Fri 30 Dec 2016 $1,849..Inside

$185 per day $2,199...oceanview

$220 per day $2,499...balcony

$250 per day $3,699...suite

$370 per day

The 10 day prices are showing already...but not bookable until tomorrow.

Fri 30 Dec 2016 $1,849..Inside

$185 per day $2,199...oceanview

$220 per day $2,499...balcony

$250 per day $3,699...suite

$370 per day

Thanks. Showing where though? I can't see them on he Royal web site.

These are inside prices

Ovation of the Seas on Sale!

30 DEC 2016

ex Sydney 10 Nights

New Zealand Cruise

Ovation of the Seas

from $1,849

($185/day)

New Years Cruise

23 JAN 2017

ex Sydney 14 Nights

Sydney to Singapore

Ovation of the Seas

from $1,799

($129/day)

Relocation Cruise

9 JAN 2017

ex Sydney 14 Nights

New Zealand Cruise

Ovation of the Seas

from $2,229

($159/day)

School Holidays

15 DEC 2016

ex Sydney 15 Nights

New Zealand Cruise

Ovation of the Seas

from $2,829

($189/day)

Christmas Cruise

As I said in my previous post, these are per person/adult fares, not per cabin. Our 18 night Radiance cruise in 2017 in an OS is $15,000 (2 adults). If we do the 15 night on the Ovation it will be $20,000 for 15 nights. Those prices include the Diamond+ Discount.

I look forward to receiving the Promotional Code and what it will offer us:cool:

Cheers

Di

For the 15 night departing Sydney on 15 December 2016:

Interior - from $2,999 to $3,199

Interior Connecting $3,199

Oceanview - $3,499 to $3,799

Oceanview Connecting $3,799

Studio Balcony - $3,899

Deluxe Balcony (E1) $3,999

Superior Balcony - $4,029 to $4,199

Spa Junior Suite - $5,699

Junior Suite $5,799

Family Junior Suite - $6,399

Family Junior Suite Connecting - $6,399

Grand Suite - $7,699

Superior Grand Suite - $8,299

Family Suite - $9,299

Owners Suite - $10,299

Sky Loft Suite - $11,299

Grand Loft Suite - $12,799

Owners Loft Suite - $16,799

Royal Loft Suite - $21,999

all prices are Launch Prices and are PER PERSON

Cheers

Di

Thanks for posting those prices as advance notice :-)

Thanks for sharing .... Decisions decisions! Really want to do the first cruise from Sydney on 15 December. We will be diamond C&A by then so I might wait and see what happens with the demand and whether there is a sale that has good OBC.

I'm also still waiting for the email with the special promo code. The email today didn't mention it!!

Just checked the website and the cruises are open for bookings now - I've put a hold on an inside cabin on the repo back to Singapore. I'm in Singapore right now after disembarking Quantum after the 3 nighter.....not a booze cruise by any means....but still a big schmozzle! The ship was beautiful and I look forward to a long stretch of sea days on Ovation to fully enjoy all that this class of ship has to offer!

Just checked the website and the cruises are open for bookings now - I've put a hold on an inside cabin on the repo back to Singapore. I'm in Singapore right now after disembarking Quantum after the 3 nighter.....not a booze cruise by any means....but still a big schmozzle! The ship was beautiful and I look forward to a long stretch of sea days on Ovation to fully enjoy all that this class of ship has to offer!

Thanks for the info! We just booked a Sky Loft suite for the Sydney to Singapore! :)

I have just put a hold on the Repo back to Singapore! The RCC Aust site is currently unavailable for online bookings so I had to go through the U.S. site.

I'm currently on the Legend on the way to Darwin on the Singapore Repo, the future cruise desk yesterday insisted that the cruise wouldn't be available to book until Friday morning, disputed my emails from RCC as incorrect! I'm hoping that this morning I will be able to book with them the cabin that I have on-hold and get the onboard credit! So excited!

I have just put a hold on the Repo back to Singapore! The RCC Aust site is currently unavailable for online bookings so I had to go through the U.S. site.

I'm currently on the Legend on the way to Darwin on the Singapore Repo, the future cruise desk yesterday insisted that the cruise wouldn't be available to book until Friday morning, disputed my emails from RCC as incorrect! I'm hoping that this morning I will be able to book with them the cabin that I have on-hold and get the onboard credit! So excited!

I had called RCI in the US today, and they told me nothing would be up for sale until August. Two hours later, I'm booked!

I was able to book through the Aus website at 6.30am this morning.

Prices for a balcony Sydney to Singapore (14 nights) almost half of Singapore to Sydney (15 nights) charter prices. Definitely won't be booking through charter company

I had called RCI in the US today, and they told me nothing would be up for sale until August. Two hours later, I'm booked!

Good stuff! I bet for a better price than us Aussies as well?

I just booked the cabin I was wanting for the New Years Eve cruise.

Also I note the RCCL website here is still showing the warning at the bottom of the page that online bookings are not working?? Someone forgot to remove it I think.

UPDATE - I asked Royal via Facebook about the booking code & 13 minutes ago they replied we will get an email this morning regards that.