Walk in Closet on Enchantment aft JS?

I am in cabin 7168 in Oct on Enchantment...Aft JS.. I read conflicitng things as to weather there is a walk in closet or not...anyone know for sure??...Thanks..

• 1 month later...
It might just be the 2 corner cabins that have the WIC. We were in 7672 and it did not have the WIC.

Do you have a picture of the cabin 7672? I'm in it in October but I'm still on the fence if I'm going to actually go on the cruise. Any info to help sway my decision to RC would be appreciated! (I've sailed Carnival up to this point).

TIA!

Just the corner aft junior suites on deck 7 have the walk in closet.

We love the Enchantment. We also love aft rooms. The balconies are larger, even on the rooms that are not on the corner (those are huge).

We have sailed on Carnival and have always had a great time. Don't know what to say about RCI that would make your decision easier.

Do you have a picture of the cabin 7672? I'm in it in October but I'm still on the fence if I'm going to actually go on the cruise. Any info to help sway my decision to RC would be appreciated! (I've sailed Carnival up to this point).

TIA!

Sorry, no pictures. The cabin is your average JS without the walk in closet. The balcony is great. A lot larger than the usual balconies.

We've been on Enchantment, Rhapsody and Grandeur. No walk in closets. Not even in our GS.

Enchantment 7166 and 7666 have walk in closets. Since Grandeur is still a twin on the aft end, I would assume the same applies.

• 4 weeks later...

I just posted pictures of cabin 7666 on "Cabin and Balcony Shots" here on cruisecritic. These are from Grandeur in 2008, but we were in Enchantment 7666 the following year and it was identical. I could have done a cartwheel on the balcony (if the loungers weren't there!) it was so large. Only the corners, 7166 and 7666 have the walk in closet.