Mothers Day WoW Sale

The only ship it excludes is Quantum of the Seas. The Anthem also has its own promotion, but all other ships are included in the sale. Congratulations on booking the Harmony, she looks like a great ship. There are some pretty good deals on the sale, especially for bigger families.

Edited by dacsmom

The only ship it excludes is Quantum of the Seas. The Anthem also has its own promotion, but all other ships are included in the sale. Congratulations on booking the Harmony, she looks like a great ship. There are some pretty good deals on the sale, especially for bigger families.

It won't let you book it online plus when you call they try and tell you it excludes the 4 newest ships for the 50% off 2nd-4th guest. I spent over an hour on the phone trying to get them to approve it.

When seeking information about a Royal Caribbean cruise, it is often advisable to look at the Royal Caribbean website:

Here is the promotion:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/offers/weekend-wow-sale?icid=mthrsd_tctclp_wkn_hm_cntntr_2213

Some specials from the UK website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/cruise-deals/

Edited by Merion_Mom

I also just spent over an hour on the phone with them trying to get it applied to Harmony but was told I would have to call Resolutions on Monday to argue the point.

I would call back and speak with someone else. Our vacation planner had to contact his boss who than contacted there boss to get it approved. It took forever but well worth the savings. We booked two cabins and both were approved.

Went to three levels and still not approved, even checked last time as I am D+ and told 50% off did not apply to Harmony. I have many screen shots to document the lack of this info being on the website. I will keep fighting and you have just given me even more ammo for the battle, thank you.

Went to three levels and still not approved, even checked last time as I am D+ and told 50% off did not apply to Harmony. I have many screen shots to document the lack of this info being on the website. I will keep fighting and you have just given me even more ammo for the battle, thank you.

Exactly what my argument was. Nowhere does it say online that Harmony is excluded. At first they just wanted to offer me additional OBC but glad I didn't settle.

I'm on the phone now. Discussing the misleading exclusion of the Mother's Day sale for sail after Jan. 1, 2016, applying only to the to Quantum.

I've been told that the actual exclusion of the new ships are covered under another promotion called "Celebrate and Save" which has been circulated to their staff only. After 40 minutes on the phone it's a no go. I mentioned that someone should do a better job of proof-reading any announcements/promotions because some day some frustrated individual may take RCL to task, and as a shareholder I would be concerned. Gave it a try without success. Thanks to the OP for bringing up the discrepancy.

I'm on the phone now. Discussing the misleading exclusion of the Mother's Day sale for sail after Jan. 1, 2016, applying only to the to Quantum.

I've been told that the actual exclusion of the new ships are covered under another promotion called "Celebrate and Save" which has been circulated to their staff only. After 40 minutes on the phone it's a no go. I mentioned that someone should do a better job of proof-reading any announcements/promotions because some day some frustrated individual may take RCL to task, and as a shareholder I would be concerned. Gave it a try without success. Thanks to the OP for bringing up the discrepancy.

Do not give up. In the fine print it even repeats that the only ship excluded is the Quantum. Keep calling back until you find someone who says yes.

Do not give up. In the fine print it even repeats that the only ship excluded is the Quantum. Keep calling back until you find someone who says yes.

I did and referred to the fine print that it only excludes the Quantum, but I felt bad for the individual as I kept peppering him with comments and questions. I wish some day, their supervisors who has some cojones, would get on the phone and explain the misleading statements. I ended by telling him that I would wait for the so called better sale (joke) for me to book the August, 25, '16 sail to NE/Canada.

I did and referred to the fine print that it only excludes the Quantum, but I felt bad for the individual as I kept peppering him with comments and questions. I wish some day, their supervisors who has some cojones, would get on the phone and explain the misleading statements. I ended by telling him that I would wait for the so called better sale (joke) for me to book the August, 25, '16 sail to NE/Canada.

I don't thinks it's misleading but I do think they dropped the ball completely on adding the exclusions for the newest ships.

I took advantage tonight and booked the Baltic cruise on the Navigator for June 2016. I felt it was a good deal based on all the pricing I have been doing and that was before I took the half off for the 2nd passenger. I didn't feel the prices were inflated at all, at least not on this cruise.

Is this considered a good promotion? I still felt the prices were slightly inflated, but am I wrong? :confused:

The prices spiked about a year ago during the first so called BOGOHO sale and have remained inflated since.

50% off for the 2nd-4th guest.

$25 off for interior/ocean view or $50 off balcony/suites as well as OBC for the same amount.

Thought I would let people know that RCCL actually offers 50% off for the 2nd-6th guests if they book a family cabin that holds 6 people. I was not planning on booking with RCCL and their current prices (we usually get three staterooms with 2 in each) but when I figured out the cost of the family stateroom it was reasonable due to the fact that the 4th through the 6th passengers were only $279 Canadian each for a 6 day cruise.