Drink package per day limit?

Is there a limit to how many drinks can be ordered with the ultimate package per day? I have read rumors that the limit is 15. Can anyone confirm? Someone on our roll call is asking and I have searched and searched, but cannot find a definitive answer for him.

Thanks! :D

Is there a limit to how many drinks can be ordered with the ultimate package per day? I have read rumors that the limit is 15. Can anyone confirm? Someone on our roll call is asking and I have searched and searched, but cannot find a definitive answer for him.

No per day limit. I believe Carnival has a 15 drink limit.

Edited by clarea

No limit on RCI. Carnival has a 15 drink limit per day.

Yes for alcohol, but no limit on non-alcoholic drinks.:)

15 Alcoholic drinks per day is past my limit anyway.:D

My guess is that the limit was instituted in part to combat sharing.

My guess is that the limit was instituted in part to combat sharing.

I'd agree, to combat sharing, and to slow down the partying crowd from getting obnoxiously drunk.

RCL does maintain the right to limit their drink pkge. if they want to.

For me, I can't ever remember drinking more then 15 alcoholic drinks in a day.

The earlier I start, the earlier I finish.:D

When you have a drink package, is there a limit on how many per hour? For instance do I have to wait for another hour to pass before I may have another drink? Just wondering if I'm hanging out at the pool for a few hours and I want two drinks? Thanks.

When you have a drink package, is there a limit on how many per hour? For instance do I have to wait for another hour to pass before I may have another drink? Just wondering if I'm hanging out at the pool for a few hours and I want two drinks? Thanks.

No limit per hour. No minimum time period between drinks.

Edited by clarea

I'm not a big drinker, no more than 2 a day at home but on a cruise I can easily drink more than 15 in a day, those drinks are not that strong!.....besides, I'm 6'2 and 260 lbs, the bigger the more it takes! and in a total of 12 or more hours, that is not that bad!

I'm not a big drinker, no more than 2 a day at home but on a cruise I can easily drink more than 15 in a day, those drinks are not that strong!.....besides, I'm 6'2 and 260 lbs, the bigger the more it takes! and in a total of 12 or more hours, that is not that bad!

Plus you are from Arkansas and have been drinking moonshine from Mason jars since your were a kid! LOL

That city-fied liquor is awful weak :)

The only limit they have is one drink at a time.

I haven't heard about a daily limit' date=' but I have heard that some bartenders will enforce a 15 minutes between drinks rule to control sharing. Could that be the confusion?[/quote']

Yep , they had that on my cruise also, we were at one bar that had Johnny Walker Platinum (18 year old scotch) that was covered by drink package and I would wait 15 mins before ordering next one, it was worth the wait

If you are sitting at a bar, the they SEE you guzzling your drink...there is no time limit...drink till you pass out.

If you take your drink away from the bar, they MAY make you wait a minute... But there really is no "limit".

Really? Thanks for the totally inappropriate comment.

Congrats on being the thread troll.

Relax. I'm pretty sure it was just a joke. As for the question, I think you've gotten the answer - no limit. But, I will just add that they do reserve the right to refuse to serve someone, if they have had too much. I don't think that happens very often, but I've seen, once or twice on my cruises, an obviously drunk individual upset that he had been cut off.

I haven't heard about a daily limit' date=' but I have heard that some bartenders will enforce a 15 minutes between drinks rule to control sharing. Could that be the confusion?[/quote']

I know there is a 15mins wait on the freestyle machine, didn't realise there is a wait if getting a drink from the bar.