Love Lust or Run

The characters seem extreme in their "before" look, but, honestly almost every time I visit a large mall near me, I do see at least one woman (or man) with a look Stacey London could work with. I've even seem some on cruise ships whose eccentric look might be a challenge to Stacey.

I do like to watch "L, L or R" because it is educational to me anyway to see how much more professional and polished the "after" look is. I do wonder how quickly the subjects return to most or all of their previous look.

Excited for LLorR to return. Looks like a new show will be on right after it with Robert... and some other gal. The previews make it look a little like What Not To Wear. Could be interesting. I've always loved Robert...he used to be on another TLC show about surprise room re-do's. Wish I could remember his last name. But worth taking a look at this show also.

I love Friday nights on TLC - hooked on Say Yes to the Dress and now Curvy Brides. Weird huh. :o

I loved What Not to Wear, but found something missing with LLorR. I like Stacey, and I like makeovers, but it seemed like her "clients" were so out there that I couldn't really relate. I'm hoping the new episodes are better, but I'll still be tuning in regardless.

I didn't like the show as much as What Not to Wear either. For one thing, it's too short - you don't get to see much of the process in only half an hour.

I do like that the contestants submitted themselves instead of being ambushed like on WNTW. But I agree that all of the contestants so far have been really out there. I wish Stacy would choose some more normal women with more normal wardrobe issues.

I loved What Not to Wear, but found something missing with LLorR.

Agree. I record it and watch it when I'm on my treadmill. I FF a lot, so I basically see the before and the final look, maybe the shopping (the shopping & trying on is always my favorite part). I never liked the emotional "talking" they do - on What Not To Wear or LLorR.