LIVE from Reflection 8th to 19th June

gcgold

Hi everyone.

Getting on the Reflection on Monday. i intend to give an update on how things are as we go along.

Will be trying Luminae and will report back on this new eating house.

If anyone has specific questions I will do my best to find the answers. [emoji1]

Due to the flakey Internet on the boat the updates may be a bit sporadic[emoji12]

[emoji299]️[emoji636][emoji574]️[emoji634][emoji295]️[emoji482][emoji485][emoji568][emoji482][emoji482][emoji485][emoji485][emoji484][emoji484][emoji41][emoji41][emoji2][emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️

Hi everyone.

Getting on the Reflection on Monday. i intend to give an update on how things are as we go along.

Will be trying Luminae and will report back on this new eating house.

If anyone has specific questions I will do my best to find the answers. [emoji1]

Due to the flakey Internet on the boat the updates may be a bit sporadic[emoji12]

[emoji299]️[emoji636][emoji574]️[emoji634][emoji295]️[emoji482][emoji485][emoji568][emoji482][emoji482][emoji485][emoji485][emoji484][emoji484][emoji41][emoji41][emoji2][emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️

Yay! Can't wait to hear all the details! We are sailing on the Reflection this fall!

I will be following every post!!! We will be on the Reflection on June 29th. Looking forward to hearing about the ship and the ports!!!

My first follower [emoji2]

We have done the ports before and we always do a DIY trip so wont have a lot to say about them. Haven't been on reflection before so interested to see the difference with other ships we have been on [emoji41]

We were on Eclipse in January and felt that the food in the MDR had improved a bit and a lot in spec. restaurants. The service and Staff morale was fantastic. It will be of interest to see if the standards can be maintained or even improved upon a tad . [emoji41]

Very much looking forward to your posts, gc.

If I remember correctly from some of your other posts, you're not travelling with wee ones, are you? If I'm wrong, I'd love to hear about kids' things on Celebrity.

If not, I'm just as happy to hear about the adult things. :-)

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Very much looking forward to your posts, gc.

If I remember correctly from some of your other posts, you're not travelling with wee ones, are you? If I'm wrong, I'd love to hear about kids' things on Celebrity.

If not, I'm just as happy to hear about the adult things. :-)

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

sorry but allergic to kids [emoji33]

one of our roll call pals has a 1 year old with them. We will ask for a kids perspective [emoji41]. no doubt the child will be able to post it quicker than us [emoji15]

Edited by gcgold

We'll be following you in July so very interested to see your reports:)

Would love to see the lunch and breakfast menus in Luminae

will take some pics [emoji41]. probably not doing it every day as half our group are not in suite . Also like to sit at back of the boat having early bfast in the open air with all my friends ... ie alone [emoji15]

sorry but allergic to kids [emoji33]

one of our roll call pals has a 1 year old with them. We will ask for a kids perspective [emoji41]. no doubt the child will be able to post it quicker than us [emoji15]

LOL. So true.

No worries about the kid-perspective. Have a great cruise!

Interested to hear how your trip goes. We were on the Reflection last June for the 11 night itinerary. What a great cruise! Ship's wifi last year was okay but not great. Your best bet will be to do updates early in the morning or later at night.

Oh yeah look for Ned the bartender at the Sunset Bar. Great bartender.

Have a great cruise!

Cheers

Tom

Interested to hear how your trip goes. We were on the Reflection last June for the 11 night itinerary. What a great cruise! Ship's wifi last year was okay but not great. Your best bet will be to do updates early in the morning or later at night.

Oh yeah look for Ned the bartender at the Sunset Bar. Great bartender.

Have a great cruise!

Cheers

Tom

i too like the sunset bar-

Must surely look after a fellow golfist's requests [emoji15]

Edited by gcgold

i too like the sunset bar-

Must surely look after a fellow golfist's requests [emoji15]

I look forward to what your thoughts of the different design of the Sunset on the Reflection is. We liked it more than the set up on the Equinox.

EW

Chris

I would be very interested to know if many of the men wear black tie in Luminae on formal nights.

If we are dining in luminae on formal there will be 2 men in 'black tie ' Dinner Suits .[emoji41]

We have a little issue in that

3 if us are in a suite and 3 others not . So not sure how many nights we will dine there . However in the interests of 'journalism'I will try snd to remember to pop in and have a quick look [emoji12]

I'm also looking forward to your post. Have not seen much posted about Reflections. Especially interested in your Luminea. Are you also sailing in a suite that has access to Michael's Club?

Jim

I'm also looking forward to your post. Have not seen much posted about Reflections. Especially interested in your Luminea. Are you also sailing in a suite that has access to Michael's Club?

Jim

Sorry Jim just the steerage suite for me [emoji32]

Will be giving Luminae a try on occasions but we are also with 3 non suite guests , so not every might.

will definitely visit Murano to celebrate FIL 80 th B'Day[emoji486][emoji485]

cheers [emoji485][emoji485][emoji299]️[emoji636]

I look forward to what your thoughts of the different design of the Sunset on the Reflection is. We liked it more than the set up on the Equinox.

EW

b21f89e1e7af95661b165fc1542dd21b.jpg

1dc36250fc9459a6126bc253982cb41e.jpg

We spent 80% of our time on board our cruise last year at the sunset bar.

DW and I were on Reflection last fall for a 10 Day Eastern Med. Was our second time on Reflection, we had sailed the Caribbean right after she came out.

We are leaving on the Anthem June 20th for 14 nights Western Med. This will get me though the next 13 days!!! :p

We always Love the Sunset Bar at sail away and of course any other time of day!! :D. Have to love that drink package too!

Enjoy and sail on! :p

b21f89e1e7af95661b165fc1542dd21b.jpg

1dc36250fc9459a6126bc253982cb41e.jpg

We spent 80% of our time on board our cruise last year at the sunset bar.

Thanks Tom!

That is the design we liked, it is only on the Reflection, as the other S-Class have the bar against the bulk head.

Hence my question to the OP as to which design they like the best!