Dr. Pepper?

lennythenose

yes as far as i know dr pepper is still on sailings out of galveston. for some reason they use mr pibb from sailings from several other ports (blech!)...

Carnival uses Coke products Me Pibb is a coKe product

Pepsi distributes Dr pepper in Fl

I think Coke distributes Dr Pepper in Texas. I'm not sure about Texas

But I do know Pepsi does Dr pepper in Florida, so no Dr Pepper from Fl ports.

They had Pibb (thank the Lord) on my sailing on Triumph last year, and no Dr. Pepper. I personally prefer Pibb (they don't have it here anymore, so when they have it onboard, I reeeeeeeeally take advantage of that Bottomless Bubbles package ;)) over Dr. Pepper, but things might have changed since last year.

They had Pibb (thank the Lord) on my sailing on Triumph last year, and no Dr. Pepper. I personally prefer Pibb (they don't have it here anymore, so when they have it onboard, I reeeeeeeeally take advantage of that Bottomless Bubbles package ;)) over Dr. Pepper, but things might have changed since last year.

I'm with you on the Pibb over Pepper. I don't even consider them competition. Not sure if you saw the new Corner Store commercials with the new Coke multi-product machine, shows Pibb on the commercial, but not available at the San Antonio stores. BTW, saw the Coke guy in HEB the other day and asked him about it, he said within the city, they can't put Pibb out, however, if you ask the manager at the store, they can order it for you, you might try that. Go figure, the only two Coke products I like are Pibb and Mello-Yello and one is impossible to find here and the other, near-impossible! Big Red distributes Pepper outside the city, so you might find it in New Braunfels or somewhere else close, also.