Anyone else have trouble with value trips

acook620

Received my confirmation early this morning as well. So two weeks and a day for my response. :D:D

On, 7/10 received e-mail confirmation, and it was in my junk. Total waiting time was 2 weeks and 2 days.

You are making me hopeful that I will follow the same pattern and hear back by the middle of next week!

Since I've been whining:o, I thought I'd better get back to this thread and report the final result. My reservation confirmation came this morning, so it took two weeks. I'm pleased with the result, even if the process drove me nuts. I was able to save $50.00 over the rate I could get with my AAA membership.:D

Hi all. My ValueTrip confirmation came back to me early this morning. It only took 5 days!! That seems to be a record for them, based on what I've read. So, we're all set for our Nov. 28th OASIS Cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question - I am considering using valuetrips to book the Hyatt for a possible cruise - end of January. Posted rate (website) says $195 - I am assuming taxes are added on to that? Anyone know what final price would be? (not familiar with florida hotel tax rates/requirements). thx

• 2 weeks later...