Transportation???

Ivy1908

I've used SAS Transportation for travel between the airport and hotel pre and post cruise. However, now they do not go to Miami Airport or Miami Beach hotels anymore. Is there another service similar that I can use for transportation from MIA airport to Miami Beach hotel and vice versa? How much is the typical fare? Thanks!! :D

I believe that is because SAS is a FLL based company. Love them and use them if I am ever flying in/out of FLL.

If you are looking for transport to from the MIAMI locations and POM a taxi isn't all that costly. I believe the last time I took a taxi from MIA into Miami beach it was a flat $45 rate one way because its over the bridge.

Also give the hotel a call you are staying at and ask if they have any shuttle service to/ from the airport & port. If they don't they probably have some info on businesses that do. have a great trip

Ok thanks! Thats not too bad at all! I was thinking of using Uber if I have to. I'll try to see if the hotel has a shuttle also, but I don't think they do.

I believe that is because SAS is a FLL based company. Love them and use them if I am ever flying in/out of FLL.

If you are looking for transport to from the MIAMI locations and POM a taxi isn't all that costly. I believe the last time I took a taxi from MIA into Miami beach it was a flat $45 rate one way because its over the bridge.

Also give the hotel a call you are staying at and ask if they have any shuttle service to/ from the airport & port. If they don't they probably have some info on businesses that do. have a great trip

Thanks! We are going from MIA to Miami Beach hotel.

A cab from MIA to Port of Miami is only about $24......If you are going between Miami and Ft. Laud, it's about $98....so a shuttle is your best bet for that trip.

Miami Beach really isn't that far from Port of Miami. What gives it the distance is going over the bridge.

Also do some online searching and check and see how much it is to rent a car for the day or even a couple days. It could actually be worth it and freedom to go wherever you want.

If you're planning on staying a couple days, you might just want to look at taking the taxi or CARNIVAL shuttle back to Miami airport in renting a car and drive out yourself. Then you could always just drop it right back off at the airport when you leave.

Edited by wiskt

• 3 weeks later...
Miami Beach really isn't that far from Port of Miami. What gives it the distance is going over the bridge.

Also do some online searching and check and see how much it is to rent a car for the day or even a couple days. It could actually be worth it and freedom to go wherever you want.

If you're planning on staying a couple days, you might just want to look at taking the taxi or CARNIVAL shuttle back to Miami airport in renting a car and drive out yourself. Then you could always just drop it right back off at the airport when you leave.

We are staying right on the Beach and next to everything we need so don't want to rent a car...plus parking sucks in Miami Beach lol. But thanks anyway. We will be doing a taxi or maybe Uber i think.

I've used SAS Transportation for travel between the airport and hotel pre and post cruise. However, now they do not go to Miami Airport or Miami Beach hotels anymore. Is there another service similar that I can use for transportation from MIA airport to Miami Beach hotel and vice versa? How much is the typical fare? Thanks!! :D

We have always used Super Shuttle. 30.00 for 2 from MIA to South Beach, that way we don't have to worry about waiting for a taxi van. This Oct will be 2nd time using them. Used Go Airport Shuttle from FLL to South Beach for not much more. Taxi over to the post on cruise morning has been 15-18 dollars depending on traffic. The taxis there are good about calling another one for a van if the bags wont fit in the car.