Anyone buy Bermuda bus/ferry Tokens/Tickets onboard Breakaway?

Juvesgirl

Has anyone bought Bermuda bus/ferry Tokens/Tickets onboard the Breakaway before arriving in Bermuda? Thanks!

Last September I bought 2 one day transportation passes at the excursion desk.

We bought two day transportation passes at the excursion desk too. They must be used on consecutive days, meaning Wednesday and Thursday or Thursday and Friday. The driver will punch 2 days on the pass the first time you use it.

We bought two day transportation passes at the excursion desk too. They must be used on consecutive days, meaning Wednesday and Thursday or Thursday and Friday. The driver will punch 2 days on the pass the first time you use it.

These are for unlimited use on the two consecutive days, correct? So we could use them for the ferry and bus to go to the caves and back to the ship one day, and use them again to take the ferry the next day to go to Front Street in Hamilton and explore?

How about tickets? For my planning, it's more cost effective to buy a book of 15 tickets than a 2 day pass. I believe they are 37.50 on the island.

Neither tickets nor tokens have been available on the ship.

In fact tickets haven't been available at Dockyard this year. You have to go to Hamilton or St. George's to buy them.

In fact tickets haven't been available at Dockyard this year. You have to go to Hamilton or St. George's to buy them.

Thanks, that info is helpful!

I saw them selling the token/passes in the building at the pier (Heritage Wharf) when I was on the Breakaway last month.

I saw them selling the token/passes in the building at the pier (Heritage Wharf) when I was on the Breakaway last month.

I know that. They've always sold the tokens and passes there. I said tickets haven't been available at Dockyard this year.

The ticket book is a different method altogether of paying for transportation.

Does anyone know what time they stop selling the tickets at the Hamilton ferry dock ? We are going to go into Hamilton for Harbour night and wanted to pick up the ticket booklet (15 tickets) while in Hamilton - but that will be around 7pm and I am worried they might not be selling them that late ? (since most stores close at 5pm)

Anyone know ?

Does anyone know what time they stop selling the tickets at the Hamilton ferry dock ? We are going to go into Hamilton for Harbour night and wanted to pick up the ticket booklet (15 tickets) while in Hamilton - but that will be around 7pm and I am worried they might not be selling them that late ? (since most stores close at 5pm)

Anyone know ?

Per the ferry schedule, the Hamilton ferry terminal is open until 8 pm Mon. - Fri. and until 6 pm Sat., Sun. and holidays.

Found via google

Adult 2 day 31.50

Child (5-16) 2 day 16.00

Child pricing is age 5-15 according to this:

http://www.seaexpress.bm/Documents/Ferry/Summer%20Ferry%20Schedule%202015.pdf

However this site says 5-16...

https://www.gotobermuda.com/uploadedFiles/PageBuilder_Content/Transporation/TransportationFaresApril2015.pdf

Wonder which is true ?

(we have three 16 year old kids travelling with us. So it make a difference to us. I'd rather pay the child fare for them!)

Edited by CanadaJulie

Child pricing is age 5-15 according to this:

http://www.seaexpress.bm/Documents/Ferry/Summer%20Ferry%20Schedule%202015.pdf

However this site says 5-16...

https://www.gotobermuda.com/uploadedFiles/PageBuilder_Content/Transporation/TransportationFaresApril2015.pdf

Wonder which is true ?

(we have three 16 year old kids travelling with us. So it make a difference to us. I'd rather pay the child fare for them!)

Just to confuse you further, the 2015 bus schedule says 16 in one place and 15 in another. And I have a number of bus and ferry schedules from past years...some of which say 15 and some of which say 16.

I always thought it was 15...because some documents used to word it "children under 16", but I'm going to have to take a pass on giving you a definitive answer.

EDIT: It is 15. This post has a picture taken a week or two ago of a sign at Kings Wharf, which clearly says 15 for child tokens : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47000392&postcount=9

Edited by njhorseman