Breeze - Specialty Restaurant Questions

js

Hi.

I am sailing on the 8 night Breeze in January.

Can I make specialty restaurant reservations now (I'm paid in full)?

If not, can you please let me know approximately when I need to make these reservations.

Are there only two specialty restaurants on the Breeze? Italian and Steak?

Also, do I need to make reservations for any shows, comedy, etc.?

For those that have eaten at Bonsai Sushi, is this a place that we could get a full dinner of sushi if we wanted? Is there a place I can see the menu online? Do I prebook that too or just show up?

I was able to purchase FTTF and know what I want to do on port days but the restaurants are one of the few last things I still need to learn about.

Thank you all so much!

You should be able to make your reservations for the steakhouse and Cucina del capitano if you have paid in full.

There is a menu for Bonsai on the carnival website. Click Explore and Dining and you can find it. No reservation needed for this one.

No reservations for comedy or the shows - but the comedy can fill up fast so you may want to be there 20-30 minutes before the start of the show.

You should be able to make your reservations for the steakhouse and Cucina del capitano if you have paid in full.

There is a menu for Bonsai on the carnival website. Click Explore and Dining and you can find it. No reservation needed for this one.

No reservations for comedy or the shows - but the comedy can fill up fast so you may want to be there 20-30 minutes before the start of the show.

Thank you.

I can't find where I can make the reservations for the specialty restaurants. I sail in January and wondered if I have to wait. I'll look around again now.

Thank you.

This is your link to reserve the Steakhouse ahead of time.

https://secure.carnival.com/Activities/Controls/SteakhouseRequest?icid=CC_Hyperlink_7

Cucina deal Capitano, I've never booked ahead.

I'm not sure that you can.

We've never had a problem getting a reservation once onboard.

This is your link for Bonsai.

I'm not a fan of sushi, so I cannot comment, as I've never had it.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-food/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/BonsaiSushiMenupdf.ashx

Note: You get a free bottle of wine if you book the Steakhouse on the first night.

The Breeze is GORGEOUS.

Enjoy. :)

Hi.

I am sailing on the 8 night Breeze in January.

Can I make specialty restaurant reservations now (I'm paid in full)?

If not, can you please let me know approximately when I need to make these reservations.

Are there only two specialty restaurants on the Breeze? Italian and Steak?

Also, do I need to make reservations for any shows, comedy, etc.?

For those that have eaten at Bonsai Sushi, is this a place that we could get a full dinner of sushi if we wanted? Is there a place I can see the menu online? Do I prebook that too or just show up?

I was able to purchase FTTF and know what I want to do on port days but the restaurants are one of the few last things I still need to learn about.

Thank you all so much!

The steakhouse reservations can be made ahead of time on line. For the Italian restaurant, you can only make a reservation for that on the ship (at Guest Services). Since reservations can't be made for the comedy show(s), people start lining up about 45 minutes to an hour ahead of time.

I called my PVP regarding making a reservation for Cucina del Capitan as we are a group of 10 sailing on the Breeze in October. She gave me the following email: brcucina@carnival.com

I sent them an email, and my reservations are made! And we were not yet paid in full, so I don't believe that is an issue.

We are starting off our cruise in the Steakhouse on the first night, and ending with the Italian restaurant on our last night.

Thank you all so much! Going to look at the American Menus and see what days are the weakest of the menus and plan on the specialties from there.

Thanks so much for the email addresses too!