Email Address for Celebrity CEO

gimletgal

I sent an e-mail to that address on July 13th and no response at all not even an automated one.

In was in reference to a letter I mailed (the old fashioned way) on June 10 and still have not received a response from that either. I wanted to confirm they received it, so I e-mailed a copy of it.

In the past my letters and e-mails I've sent were responded to much quicker than this. I don't know what this new President is doing, but so far I don't really like any of it.

Project Runway, BBB, the Grass is Greener Picnic Baskets, not responding to Customer's mail or e-mails? Really, what is going on with this company?

I don't believe management at Celebrity is all on the "same page".

There is inaccurate information on their website, the website still misfires more often than not, different ships have different policies, and one still receives different answers from agents during phone calls. Just seems to me to be a total disconnect. The left hand does not seem to know what the right hand is doing.

I have not tried to reach Celebrity by email or letter of late, but it is unfortunate that they are not responding in some cases. It certainly was not this way in the past. Who knows what is really going on?!

I sent an e-mail to that address on July 13th and no response at all not even an automated one.

In was in reference to a letter I mailed (the old fashioned way) on June 10 and still have not received a response from that either. I wanted to confirm they received it, so I e-mailed a copy of it.

In the past my letters and e-mails I've sent were responded to much quicker than this. I don't know what this new President is doing, but so far I don't really like any of it.

Project Runway, BBB, the Grass is Greener Picnic Baskets, not responding to Customer's mail or e-mails? Really, what is going on with this company?

WOW, Anna Marie! :eek:

Over the years, I've had problems getting responses to e-mails that I've sent to RC & X. But, not once have I ever had a snail-mail letter (addressed to the Pres/CEO at Corporate in Miami) that wasn't responded to, in a timely manner. Did you include a daytime phone number and/or e-mail address in your letter? :confused: You might try that "new" celebrityonetouch e-mail, if the "concerns" e-mail isn't getting you results. Please keep us posted on when/if you get a repsonse. Good luck!

Edited by wwcruisers

There is inaccurate information on their website, the website still misfires more often than not, different ships have different policies, and one still receives different answers from agents during phone calls. Just seems to me to be a total disconnect. The left hand does not seem to know what the right hand is doing.

Hi there,

If you can please let us know at concerns@celebrity.com, we would be happy to share this with the proper teams to have fixed.

WOW, Anna Marie! :eek:

Over the years, I've had problems getting responses to e-mails that I've sent to RC & X. But, not once have I ever had a snail-mail letter (addressed to the Pres/CEO at Corporate in Miami) that wasn't responded to, in a timely manner. Did you include a daytime phone number and/or e-mail address in your letter? :confused: You might try that "new" celebrityonetouch e-mail, if the "concerns" e-mail isn't getting you results. Please keep us posted on when/if you get a repsonse. Good luck!

Hi Suzanne, I did e-mail a PDF copy of my hard copy letter to the celebrityonetouch e-mail - no response. I included my home phone and my cell phone. Even if I wasn't home they didn't call since I have caller ID and I would think they would have left a message if they called an no one answered.

Received a phone call this afternoon from Celebrity regarding my letter and email. Thanks Celebrity Cruises.

WOW....that is awesome.....I hope whatever problem/issue you

had is being resolved.

Received a phone call this afternoon from Celebrity regarding my letter and email. Thanks Celebrity Cruises.

Great to hear that, Anna Marie -- hope that you get your issue resolved! :cool:

And, once again, thank you CelebrityCruises for listening. :)

My issue has been resolved. I was never contact by the X management team, but was contacted by the rep yesterday who informed me they had been trained incorrectly. Kudos to X for jumping right on this and fixing the problem.

I don't know if it was my E-mail or FM that caused the change, just thank God it was done. I hope all the X Reps reach out to those that they misinformed and make some people really happy.

My experience at this point. We cancelled our November cruise booked directly with Celebrity and re booked the same cruise with a TA on the 30th June We received a confirmation email confirming this and stating we would receive a refund of £1179.22, this in itself was incorrect as they stated the lost deposit was £300 when in fact we only paid a £100 deposit. Strangly the rep on the phone actually said the confirmation would be incorrect but we would still only lose the £ 100 deposit, so a refund of £1379.22 within 7/10 working days. When we did not receive a refund within this time scale I sent an email to UK customer services which was not replied to. I then phoned Celebrity two day age but after being transferred waited 45 minutes with no response and had to give up with £5 phone charge to add insult to injury. Sent off another email with again no response. So that's where I stand at this point 19 days later, no contact and still owed nearly £1400, I'm pretty sure Celebrity would be chasing me if I owed them that amount. I just feel for a brand that markets itself as upscale it's incredibly poor customer service before we even step on the ship in November.

Edited by yorkyred

Yorkyred,

Have you tried sending an email with your concerns to Ms Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO, at the following address: celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

Good luck!

Cheers I will give it a few more days then escalate the issue. Very dissapointing though, I would not have expected customer service on a level with Ryanair. I mean email confirmation with a promise to reply within 28 days, come on.!!!