Aarp gift cards

youagain

Just scored 2000.00 in aarp gift cards . I got 1,100.00 last month. I will pay off my cruise and have 410.00 in obc. That is a savings of 310.00. Still have early savers but do not expect much from that but at 170 days out who knows. SO HAPPY !!!!!!

Thanks for the update!! Just ordered my first one! Do these come regular mail? About how long does it take? Do they send an email in when its shipped?

Mine came UPS last time, if over $500 you have to sign for them. I received mine in about 5 days...

They come UPS and require a signature. Takes about a week to get them I have already applied the 1,100.00 all in 100.00 that was all they had last time.( A LITTLE TIME CONSUMING BUT WORTH THE SAVINGS )Was doing quizzes like crazy to get points. AARP site was down to about 5 gift cards in travel for the last 2 days . I thought they might put some on. Just got lucky .GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SAILING !!!!!!!

All I did was go to lunch and they came and went just that fast. Wish they would put a limit on the number of cards per person so everybody could get one or two. I really shouldn't eat anyway. Too chubby!!:eek:

Funny in that I checked first thing this morning and nothing....:mad:

Agreed that some kind of limit should be around so everyone can part take of the savings.....

Ditto on the grrrrrr part. I had checked less than an hour ago for cards, and now they are gone already. I am looking for some $100 ones...maybe 3. Perhaps they'll be on today some time.

Edited by arby70

AARP.ORG Go to Rewards for Good ,Gift Cards,Travel. You need to build up points. Take quizzes ect. I thought they should limit it too but was so glad they did not. I have been checking about 25 times a day . Wanted them bad.First time since I have been checking they had 500.00 ones. Those sell out fast.Good Luck!

Last I looked they were gone Got you a dollar have to be faster than that . THESE GO FAST ,VERY FAST. If YOU SEE THEM YOU MUST GET THEM RIGHT AWAY AS THEY ARE VERY POPULAR. Sorry just wanted to let you know you are very lucky if you get them. Act fast if they come up.

Thanks for the update!! Just ordered my first one! Do these come regular mail? About how long does it take? Do they send an email in when its shipped?

The $100 ones I ordered were sent snail mail USPS but the $500 was sent UPS and required a signature. I believe if you order (5) $100 ones then that will come UPS and require a signature. Evidently $500 is the number for siggy.

Man I check every morning and sometimes randomly during the day and I didn't today.

Good for you though.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Same here. I just checked before getting on CC. Saw them, clicked on it, SOLD OUT. Darn.

One thing to keep in mind for those that have a cruise book well into the future and also have a Carnival MasterCard, Carnival does occasionally have a better than 10% off for gift cards. It's been up to 20% in the past, although, I'm not sure the current regime will put out such a good offer. But I think it's likely they will do some type of promotion.

One thing to keep in mind for those that have a cruise book well into the future and also have a Carnival MasterCard, Carnival does occasionally have a better than 10% off for gift cards. It's been up to 20% in the past, although, I'm not sure the current regime will put out such a good offer. But I think it's likely they will do some type of promotion.

I have a carnival mastercard, where would I find the discounted cards?

Got my email today on my order I placed Friday on verizon. Packed, shipped and scheduled for delivery tomorrow thru UPS. Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. Cleaning house and waiting on my little guy in brown!! LOL

For those who order the gift cards and have to sign for them, you can sign up at UPS and FedEx where you can get deliveries diverted to their storefronts. The person there will sign for them and have it ready for you to pick up when convenient. I discovered this when I ordered a package from another company and couldn't take the time off work to wait for the delivery. I did the same with the $500 in gift cards I ordered through AARP.

Game changer. :cool:

I am waiting for mine to be delivered.Shopping for Christmas via Amazon and Walmart. Have only ordered 2 things. Not too good of a sale if you ask me. AARP is down to 5 items on gift card website. It seems when they get that low they replenish within a couple of days . Happy hunting. I am done for now with Carnival gift cards. GOOD LUCK!!