Epic - Thermal Spa Pass

Misself

@georgina, it's possible that the price will change when you're actually booking it.

Before the 90 days the spa pass was listed 129 euros. I had read that it was 129 dollars so was a bit surprised about this but not too bothered since it's not that big of a difference in price.

When I aftually booked it, the price was 129 dollars and turned into 116 euros upon check out.

Maybe you could ask others on your roll call to check the price of the spa pass. If it is 159 dollars for them, you can also expect that converted in sterling which will be a lot cheaper than 159 pounds.

Yay got our Spa Passes, got up at 6am this morning - although they were showing all week at £159 + 18% when I went to checkout I only paid £103pp so I'm very happy!! :D

Also booked for the circus show, 2 other shows and the Brazilian Restaurant :) Can't wait now, only 90 days to go. :)

Yay got our Spa Passes, got up at 6am this morning - although they were showing all week at £159 + 18% when I went to checkout I only paid £103pp so I'm very happy!! :D

Also booked for the circus show, 2 other shows and the Brazilian Restaurant :) Can't wait now, only 90 days to go. :)

Congrats! Much better pricing I am very happy to see. Have a wonderful time in the spa.

Rochelle

How far out can you book the Spa pass on the Epic ( 10nt in Jan )

Hi,

Its 90 days before, I got up at 6am UK to secure mine though as I was warned that they sell out quickly! They were all gone by 11am when I looked again.

I also only paid £103 instead of the £159 advertised for 10 nights in December.

:)

Well we are on day 99 to the cruise and thermal passes are showing up on our cruise, but when you go in it shows as fully booked, so gutted as was going to book one for me :-(

We are on the epic 19/12 so I can't believe that they sell out do fast! Are there ever any cancellations ?

Well we are on day 99 to the cruise and thermal passes are showing up on our cruise, but when you go in it shows as fully booked, so gutted as was going to book one for me :-(

We are on the epic 19/12 so I can't believe that they sell out do fast! Are there ever any cancellations ?

It did the same to me but they don't go on sale until the 90th day! They were showing on my account from day 99 @ £159 but when I booked on the 90th day I got them at £103 :) just make sure you log on straight away on the 90th day as they sell out fast!! At the moment I think there just on sale for Haven passengers.

Hi Georgina

Thanks for the quick response, wow I thought I had missed the boat, excuse the pun 😄

I will go back in on day 90 :-)

Thanks for the info - muchly appreciated

Shelley

It did the same to me but they don't go on sale until the 90th day! They were showing on my account from day 99 @ £159 but when I booked on the 90th day I got them at £103 :) just make sure you log on straight away on the 90th day as they sell out fast!! At the moment I think there just on sale for Haven passengers.

Hi Georgina

Thanks for the quick response, wow I thought I had missed the boat, excuse the pun 😄

I will go back in on day 90 :-)

Thanks for the info - muchly appreciated

Shelley

Your welcome! I'm sailing the week before you :) and thought the same!

I got up at 6am uk time to book mine, when I checked at 11am they we're all gone. Being a winter cruise I was expecting them to be snapped up and didn't want to leave until we boarded x

When I look on MYNCL for EPIC all I see is its available for the day for £76 does that sound right or am I reading it wrong

On mine it said unlimited and was £103 for 10 nights so it does sound like a lot! Does it go down when you put it in the basket? And how long until you sail?

7 days... It only lets me put one in as well it wont let me buy for both of us at the same time :rolleyes:. I assumed unlimited just meant unlimited for the day as I have to choose the day in the drop down

Sounds like the weekly ones have sold out now then and they only have limited day ones. They sold out on my cruise already for weekly passes and I don't go for another 87 days.

The weekly pass only shows up as one item on the first day of sailing. I guess usually with something like 4:01pm (right after the muster drill). I would only be concerned if you can select other dates then the first date of sailing.

Thats the odd thing.. Its available as 5:01pm for 76£ but the exact same thing is available 3 days later at 10:01am for the same money.. I think its an error as the description says unlimited but even after calling NCL and asking if that meant unlimited all week or unlimited all day I got the answer "Oh , I see what you mean. Sorry not sure :rolleyes:" - Great

Thats the odd thing.. Its available as 5:01pm for 76£ but the exact same thing is available 3 days later at 10:01am for the same money..
Since your cruise (I'm assuming next week, to Southampton) is a one-off, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some errors in the reservations system. On Epic's normal runs out of Barcelona this year, 3 days later is Civitavecchia, which is a turnaround port for some of the passengers, so this could be why you're seeing something strange come up for that day.

Anyway, were you able to book the spa pass for 2 people when you called? 76£ is an excellent price for 7 days (I am quite sure that is the price for the entire cruise, because day passes are never that expensive, and they are not available for on-line booking.)

Edited by hawkeyetlse

I have never seen on any of my cruises where a spa pass was offered on a per day basis. I would assume that they probably always sell out on the weekly ones as they are capacity controlled. The option to pre book the weekly passes is new and that may limit the number left for booking on embarkation day. If you wait until you board for a possible daily one, ( and if you ask on day 1 about availability of a per day pass, you will be told it is unknown as people are still booking the weekly ones ) you take a very big chance you will be disappointed. And you will pay more for the weekly one on board.

If you think you might be interested, the $129 is an excellent price. I think we paid $199 per person for our Epic passes on board the ship. And if you are ever going to do one, the Epic is the ship to do it on! It is huge, and the only one to have an aft facing covered deck complete with day beds and padded chairs. I would use it on port days as well for some post excursion recuperation.

I think that we paid $199 on board the Getaway earlier this year for a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

We're on the Epic on a 6-night cruise next month, and they are selling the suite passes for $119 ($20 off for pre-purchase).

We had a spa mini-suite on the Epic last October on a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise and made it into the thermal suite every day. We had to plan for it, but we got in there every day and enjoyed it immensely.

I got a one day pass while in port on the breakaway and it was 45.00. I spent the whole day there and got my moneys worth! There was never more than 10 people there. I did notice that the spa pass is a different price on each ship due to different amenities available. The newer ships have things such as salt rooms etc that the older ships do not. Hence, the difference in price:)

• 2 months later...

I just paid 103 pounds for unlimited spa pass in myncl. I am on a 10 day cruise out of barcelona on 24th january . as others mentioned it just gave me a time of 7.10pm on the 24th, do you think it will be for the whole 10 days or just 7 as it seems cheap.

Edited by ibizasue