Is the drinks package ever included as a booking perk?

anonmom

Looking to book on the Splendor for December and not sure when to do the booking, since the perks seem to change every week.

Is the 15 drinks/day package ever offered for free as a booking perk, like NCL does? If not, what perk should I hold out for? It seems like it has mostly been reduced deposits and small amounts of OBC in the time I've been checking prices.

Never seen Carnival give the Cheers Program as a booking perk, but I have seen Royal Carribean do so. However if we are being honest its not really a "free drink package", sure you aren't paying for it but you can bet the price was thrown into the cruise fare.

Looking to book on the Splendor for December and not sure when to do the booking, since the perks seem to change every week.

Is the 15 drinks/day package ever offered for free as a booking perk, like NCL does? If not, what perk should I hold out for? It seems like it has mostly been reduced deposits and small amounts of OBC in the time I've been checking prices.

But have you noticed NCL cruise prices are not as low as they used to be?

I've had a travel agent give me free drink coupons. Reduced deposit, cabin upgrades, and OBC is about all I've seen offered from Carnival.