Change of name

arayay

Hello,

I've a question regarding a possible book. In this moment we're 3 in family but we're thinking in another baby for next year and cruising in 2017. Is there a problem to book a deal for 2017 with a fictitious name and when baby born, to update the name for the real one?

Hello,

I've a question regarding a possible book. In this moment we're 3 in family but we're thinking in another baby for next year and cruising in 2017. Is there a problem to book a deal for 2017 with a fictitious name and when baby born, to update the name for the real one?

No problem at all. Go for it and congrats!!

great, a travel agent told me that if you do a change of name, rates change to actual and lose the deal... but that's no sense for me

thanks for your help!

The agent is mistaken.

You're very welcome. :)

We were in the same situation when we booked our 12/11/16 cruise back in 1/15. We now are happy to have our new name to add in 12/15 for our 12/16 cruise :)

It is best to book now with another name and then change it later as it not only protects rates and promotions, but also the space on the lifeboats, where if you wait the quad occupancy may not be available later even if the room were able to accommodate 4.

Lastly, remember travel restrictions - you won't be able to cruise between your 25th week of pregnancy and the baby's 6 month birthday.

We were in the same situation when we booked our 12/11/16 cruise back in 1/15. We now are happy to have our new name to add in 12/15 for our 12/16 cruise :)

Don't they have to provide the birthdate at booking too? So would they go with a fictitious (but realistic) birthdate and change that also?

Don't they have to provide the birthdate at booking too? So would they go with a fictitious (but realistic) birthdate and change that also?

We booked our Epic cruise while I was pregnant with our son. Our travel agent booked him as TBA Lastname and I assume she used his due date as his birthday. When he arrived she updated the name and birthday. No problems :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk