Favorite Food on the Allure

Hi all. We are sailing on the Allure August 30. Our second sailing, but first time since Coastal Kitchen opened. (We are in Aqua Theater Suite) I remember the park cafe roast beef sandwiches. Yum! What else should we look forward to?

Please share your favorites. Coastal kitchen? Specialty restaurants? Buffet? Bar food? I am usually on Celebrity so I don't know the Royal Caribbean must try items. Help.

Salted Carmel pudding. Sounds great. I agree with the comment on the entertainment. Outstanding. We were with about 19 family members last time so could not sample as many of the dining venues as I would have liked. Please keep the suggestions coming. I am making a list.

Salted Carmel pudding. Sounds great. I agree with the comment on the entertainment. Outstanding. We were with about 19 family members last time so could not sample as many of the dining venues as I would have liked. Please keep the suggestions coming. I am making a list.

If I am up that early in the morning I like the made to order omelettes at the Wipe Out Cafe with the nice outside seating.

It looks like this thread has had 466 views and only 8 posts. To those that posted, thanks for the tips. I will be sure to check out those items you recommended. Looks like there will be no further additions. Maybe there is not much to recommend food wise, nothing memorable I guess. Too bad.

Someone posted a similar question on the Celebrity site and there were pages of responses. I know when we sail Celebrity my mouth waters just thinking about some of our past food experiences.

For now, I will just dream about the roast beef sandwiches, cheesecake pops and strawberry cheesecake cookies.:) Again, thank you to those who posted.

We are sailing on Allure at the end of September and appreciate the posts. And hope there are more suggestions to come.

To the OP - have a fantastic vacation. Would love to read about your experiences upon your return. Safe travels.

I don't remember the exact name...

But in the Solarium Cafe at lunch, there are the most wonderful almond cluster things. It's like roasted sliced almonds stuck together with honey and dipped into dark chocolate. They are a bit dry...they are crunchy...a hint of salt...and the dark chocolate...OMG.

They were one of the few "treats" that I could indulge in because they are gluten-free.

They make them fresh everyday...and again, only available at lunch in the Solarium Cafe where they have 2-3 different little dessert bites along the hot buffet area.

Anita latte, wow those sound wonderful. I will definetly try them. So now let me recap, salted Carmel pudding, cheesecake pops, strawberry cheesecake cookies and almond cookies with dark chocolate (two of my favorites). Oh, and a steak.

Great info. Keep the suggestions coming please.

With all those sweets, I think "Anita Latte". Good name.

I don't remember the exact name...

But in the Solarium Cafe at lunch, there are the most wonderful almond cluster things. It's like roasted sliced almonds stuck together with honey and dipped into dark chocolate. They are a bit dry...they are crunchy...a hint of salt...and the dark chocolate...OMG.

They were one of the few "treats" that I could indulge in because they are gluten-free.

They make them fresh everyday...and again, only available at lunch in the Solarium Cafe where they have 2-3 different little dessert bites along the hot buffet area.

That sounds very similar to the dessert served at the Captain's table, except with berries and vanilla ice cream. I think I'll be visiting the Solarium Cafe for lunch next month.:)

I think I was typing as you all (or as we say y'all) were posting. I just added the mushroom soup (I must have missed that one) and risotto.

This thread is finally starting to take off. Wonderful. It is such a big ship and so many food venues it us hard to find all the gems. You might can sense that I am a foody. :)

That sounds very similar to the dessert served at the Captain's table, except with berries and vanilla ice cream. I think I'll be visiting the Solarium Cafe for lunch next month.:)

Here's a photo...

P1100102_zpsfhdzcd7f.jpg

Suite dreams...I don't know that I'd call them cookies. They ARE very good with lattes... Quite a yummy treat if you enjoy one in the afternoon...having to walk all over the ship to assemble your treat helps. ;) Also very good with a glass of red wine...

But they do not keep...we tried to save some to have with breakfast the next day and they were stale already.