Itemized drinks purchased on final statement

jdemps

I'm not a fan of keeping all the receipts from each bar purchase with the beverage package so are all of the drinks purchased itemized on the final statement? I will be curious if we hit the drinks needed to make that purchase worth it for two of us. Thanks.

I always save every receipt so I can calculate the amount I've consumed (Dollar wise) On my last journey with free UDP, it was quite a stack... And I came out wayyyy ahead of the game, even if I had paid full price for the program...

The drinks always appeared itemized on our statements each day, but were then zeroed out and removed some time during the night. We kept an eye on our account to keep a running total of how much we'd spend on drinks (or would have spent without UBP.)

Was there an app for phone or tablet , or did you ask printed invoice everyday? I would hate to have to carry a purse just for receipts

You can use many different apps on your phone to keep track of your drink purchases. I plan on doing this on my next trip as well. We hope to see if it would be worth it to purchase the UBP someday based upon our consumption level.

On the Jade this year I was unable to get an itemization of drinks. I was curious as to what my girls were consuming and was told at front desk that they don't keep track. I had a couple print outs over the course of two weeks and there was never a drink charge listed, just spa charges and such.

We sailed out of Seattle to Alaska, and the drinks Day 1 - while still in Seattle (up until 8:00 pm) were itemized. The rest were not.

We had to pay state tax for these drinks while in Seattle though.

I was on same cruise, thought we only ordered one drink over $11, but had about an extra $10 from various bars, wasn't worth waiting on line to fight, might have been taxes when we were in port.

really couldn't track because there were 5 in our group (2 rooms) all with the package and the bartenders and waiters stopped caring about which card got charged for what

I was on same cruise, thought we only ordered one drink over $11, but had about an extra $10 from various bars, wasn't worth waiting on line to fight, might have been taxes when we were in port.

really couldn't track because there were 5 in our group (2 rooms) all with the package and the bartenders and waiters stopped caring about which card got charged for what

Yea, ours was about $10 as well.

I did wait in line for the explanation, but there was no fighting it.

It was only Seattle though. While at other ports, there was no taxes.