Seating for 10 plus baby

I read they can't guarantee together seating for more than 10. Our more than 10 is a baby. Do you think they can just squeeze her in? Thanks!

I sure hope so !!

I would think they could easily...those highchairs don't take up that much room and usually the parent sits very close to the child anyway.

I read they can't guarantee together seating for more than 10. Our more than 10 is a baby. Do you think they can just squeeze her in? Thanks!

I sure hope so !!

We have had 11 adults squeezed at a table for 10, so I would expect the baby to be OK at the end of the table.

I sure hope so !!

We had 10 adults and a child for our family cruise. The table got a little crowded when food started to arrive, but I didn't feel cramped for space.

I've done a table for 10 ... long table once and round table another time. It's really too big IMHO. You're better off taking two tables near each other. The bigger tables result in a dining experience where it's tough to communicate to the person either at the other end of the long one or across from you in the big round table. You might want to consider getting a 6 and a 5 near each other and then mix and match every night. You end up with more space at the table and more interaction.

I sure hope so !!

Contact the dining room, and ask for it to be set up before you get onboard. We had 11 and a 18 month old.. lol.. Ask for the email for the dining room of your specific ship.. Hope this helps.. Have fun

Our more than 10 is a baby.

Come on... this is an opportunity! Your "more than 10" isn't necessarily the baby. Think about it, I know how fun family can be, but who's going? Who are the one or two people in your family (we all have them) that you can only take in doses? Maybe your "more than 10" is actually your weird relatives... "Sorry Uncle Ned and Aunt Carla, we're going to have a great trip, but we can't fit all of us at one dining table, so you two will be at another table... on the opposite side of the dining room... two levels up!"

:D