What Gives?

Richard

Soon after booking I fill out the SetSail Passes and get them printed just in case something happens. While its not the end of the world its nice to have the passes ready. Although I was told that if you don't print out the SetSail Passes you will have to fill out the form at the port as the bar code on the pass is what the computer reads to generate your Sign and Sail card. Can anyone verify this?

I would like to hear from those CCers who have forgot to print out the Set Sail pass and what happened at the pier. How much longer did it take for you to complete the checkin?

Soon after booking I fill out the SetSail Passes and get them printed just in case something happens. While its not the end of the world its nice to have the passes ready. Although I was told that if you don't print out the SetSail Passes you will have to fill out the form at the port as the bar code on the pass is what the computer reads to generate your Sign and Sail card. Can anyone verify this?

I would like to hear from those CCers who have forgot to print out the Set Sail pass and what happened at the pier. How much longer did it take for you to complete the checkin?

The SeaPass cards are already generated by the time check-in starts. The bar code allows the computer to find your record in the database quickly, but it can also be found by the agent typing in your ID information.

Your Seapass has already been printed before you get to the pier. RCI does not want to mess with broken card printers during the boarding process. Not sure what would happen if you don't fill out your set sail pass. Some passengers do fill it out and not print it or forget to bring it.

Couldn't print using Safari on IPad. Switched to Internet Explorer on laptop. Worked fine. Leaving on Saturday. Interesting that luggage tags would print on IPad, however.

As I recall the SetSail pass appears to be a page generated by a Java app, while the luggage tags are just a PDF. So the luggage tag page should be printable by pretty much any device.

Just received an E Mail from RCCL telling me my Set Sail Pass is ready for printing. Logged in and went to print my pass but message said could not print pass, try later. I called and the rep. told me, "Oh that hasn't been working for weeks". How stupid to send me a message and the system does not work. She said IT has been working on it for weeks. RCCL strikes again. Management better get its act together, they are quick enough to take your money but it seems like that's where their service ends. I have a friend sailing with me and they are having the same problem. Anyone else having a problem?

Richard

no problem... printed mine and my friend;s out last nite