Coffee Pot in Stateroom on Freedom of the Seas?

We don't care for the coffee on cruise ships so prefer to bring my own coffee. Are there coffee pots in the stateroom on Freedom of the Seas, Superior Balcony Stateroom?

Thanks in advance, Beth

Only in JS category and better.

Room service will bring a whole pot, if you want! No muss, no fuss!

I guess you didn't read OP's first sentence...

We don't care for the coffee on cruise ships so prefer to bring my own coffee...

EDITED to add: OP Beth, Freedom has the Café Promenade, which is where I have consistently found the best coffee on ships ("best", the operative word!). At least try it there and see if you can tweak it. I bring packets of instant coffee, such as Starbucks VIA. At the very least, I can make myself a cup of instant coffee using the hot water dispenser there. It might help. :)

Edited by Langley Cruisers

and no you may not bring anything that plugs in(outside of hair appliances and shavers).. so get a nice French Press and get room service delivered hot water.

Or an Aeropress- which is plastic (less likely to break), and easier to clean. I got one for work, and love it. With a hot pot of water- it would be perfect.

As for the one cup makers in the room- as they age, they seem less and less capable of making on cup without re-starting. So if one is ok using the pod that is supplied, as well as the hot water pot- one of the simple funnels work, too.

But if I had to bring everything (including the coffee), I'd do an Aeropress.

Thanks everyone my issues are:

1. I don't like room service because I like my coffee as soon as I get up and don't like to predict when to bring the coffee because our bed times fluctuate.

2. Don't like cruise coffee but don't really drink coffee for the taste or enjoyment but to prevent the "headache".

So I will just pack some traveling mugs and my favorite flavor of coffee mate and just go to the beverage station to get our morning coffee.

Thanks everyone my issues are:

1. I don't like room service because I like my coffee as soon as I get up and don't like to predict when to bring the coffee because our bed times fluctuate.

2. Don't like cruise coffee but don't really drink coffee for the taste or enjoyment but to prevent the "headache".

So I will just pack some traveling mugs and my favorite flavor of coffee mate and just go to the beverage station to get our morning coffee.

I brought one of these the last time.........no refrigeration needed..

http://cm2go.coffee-mate.com/