Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

ger_77

Happy Thanksgiving to all Our Canadian Friends!

May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!

~Grandpa Jones

"A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues."

Cicero

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians :) And thanks for the well-wishes.

Serendipity1499, your post made me smile :) Chefestelle, thank you for enumerating your reasons for your thankfulness, a reminder that the simple things are the most important things.

This weekend we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada - it is a time for family and friends to gather and give thanks for all that we are, all that we have, and all we have been able to do.

As we gather with our family today, I know we will be grateful for having the opportunity to experience so many wonderful places in the world by cruise ship. The places we have seen, the many friends we have made, all give us memories that no one can take from us.

To all of you on Cruise Critic who make these boards an entertaining place to visit, thank you, and Happy Turkey Day to each of you!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

Happy Thanksgiving to "our friends to the north"!!!!!!! Just remember to save some turkey for us!

Originally Posted by ger_77 View Post

This weekend we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada - it is a time for family and friends to gather and give thanks for all that we are, all that we have, and all we have been able to do.

As we gather with our family today, I know we will be grateful for having the opportunity to experience so many wonderful places in the world by cruise ship. The places we have seen, the many friends we have made, all give us memories that no one can take from us.

To all of you on Cruise Critic who make these boards an entertaining place to visit, thank you, and Happy Turkey Day to each of you!

Smooth Sailing !

Gerry

Well said!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! It was a wonderful day filled with Turkey and all the fixings and family. What more can we ask for!

I'm thankful to be going on a cruise next mont with a girlfriend :D

Cheers,

Cathy