BVE today!

kendon

Looking forward to doing the BVE today on the Regal in Red Hook Brooklyn. We did this last year. What a great experience! Of course we will book a future cruise while on the ship.

Wishing all those doing the New England cruises a wonderful time. The autumn colors are magnificent up there now.

Got there slightly late due to traffic, but got on the ship relatively easily, and had a wonderful day. Delicious lunch at Alfredo's, toured the ship, amazing pictures, and coffee/dessert at the buffet.

I miss the Regal, having been on her twice. It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday, and incentive to book another cruise :)

We're going next week! We did it last year on the Royal but this year we are seeing family off on the repo cruise :D It's a great way to spend a Saturday - enjoy!

Our daughter did the BVE off last year on our Repo cruise. When I called to book it I was told BVE folks could bring on one bottle of wine. She left it with us. ;);)

Yes, the traffic was terrible all over the New York city area! Originally told the BVE was between 1 and 4 p.m., but the paperwork upon boarding said we must be off by 3 p.m....which we didn't notice until we got home. We stayed until 4 when muster was about to begin. Great day! We booked a future cruise. Considered stowing away ;)

Looking forward to doing the BVE today on the Regal in Red Hook Brooklyn. We did this last year. What a great experience! Of course we will book a future cruise while on the ship.

Wishing all those doing the New England cruises a wonderful time. The autumn colors are magnificent up there now.

Enjoy I wish they offered BVE here.

Our daughter did the BVE off last year on our Repo cruise. When I called to book it I was told BVE folks could bring on one bottle of wine. She left it with us. ;);)

Thanks for mentioning this. Our daughter and son-in-law will be joining us for the BVE next month when we do the California Coastal cruise and if that's the case, it will save us $30 in corkage. :)

Thanks for mentioning this. Our daughter and son-in-law will be joining us for the BVE next month when we do the California Coastal cruise and if that's the case, it will save us $30 in corkage. :)

Yes it will and believe you only pay corkage if you bring your bottle to a dining room. ;)

Looked at my cruise history.I know what cruise days are,but what are Princess Credits ?

Future cruise credits that you can buy onboard. Its $100 for a deposit on another cruise, and you get onboard credit (varying levels based on the type of cabin you book).

If you take a BVE, you get your $39 back to be used when you book a new cruise within the next 3 months.

Looked at my cruise history.I know what cruise days are,but what are Princess Credits ?
Your cruise history shows Princess Credits and Princess Cruise Days. You get one cruise credit for each cruise you complete. You get an additional cruise credit if you cruise in a full suite or sail solo occupancy. If you sail solo in a full suite you will earn three cruise credits for that cruise. In addition to cruise days you can earn the next Captain's Circle level with cruise credits. After you earn 3 cruise credits you will be Ruby on you next cruise, after you earn 5 cruise credits you will be Platinum and after you earn 15 cruise credits you will be Elite.