OBC for booking a cruise while on a cruise

If I book a 12 day cruise while on a cruise I will get some OBC. If I remember correctly we got $125 pp for booking a 19 day while onboard. I think 12 days is probably a little less. Thanks.

If I book a 12 day cruise while on a cruise I will get some OBC. If I remember correctly we got $125 pp for booking a 19 day while onboard. I think 12 days is probably a little less. Thanks.

You don't actually have to book onboard - although you can if you like. It's the same as putting down a future cruise deposit. You pay $100 for each deposit and it can be used as the full deposit on a future cruise. My wife and I each used a future cruise credit (deposit) for our just-completed Panama Canal cruise. The certificate covered the deposit for both of us so our total deposit for the cruise was the $200 we spent while onboard a previous cruise. Since the cruise was 17 days in length we each received $125 OBC (Ocean View cabin) for a total of $250.

OBC From FCC

3 - 6 Days $15 Inside, $15 Outside, $25 Balcony, $25 Suite

7 - 10 Days $25 Inside, $25 Outside, $50 Balcony, $50 Suite

11 - 16 Days $75 Inside, $75 Outside, $100 Balcony, $100 Suite

17 + Days $125 Inside, $125 Outside, $150 Balcony, $150 Suite

Edited by Thrak

The $100 is charged to the same credit card you have on file, not to your onboard account. They email the certificate to you after the cruise if you do not book onboard.

Technically you only need one of these, since the person you are with will just be charged $100 when you book. BUT, if you only by one FCC then you only get one set of onboard credits on the next cruise. If you buy two, both passengers will get the onboard credit.

You really can't lose on these. By allowing Princess to have $200 now you get that applied to the next cruise (as the full deposit) and onboard credit on top of that. Don't use it and they eventually give you your money back.

The $100 is charged to the same credit card you have on file, not to your onboard account. They email the certificate to you after the cruise if you do not book onboard.

Technically you only need one of these, since the person you are with will just be charged $100 when you book. BUT, if you only by one FCC then you only get one set of onboard credits on the next cruise. If you buy two, both passengers will get the onboard credit.

You really can't lose on these. By allowing Princess to have $200 now you get that applied to the next cruise (as the full deposit) and onboard credit on top of that. Don't use it and they eventually give you your money back.

It's a no-brainer. :D

Tony

You do not get OBC just for booking another cruise while on a cruise.

However, as others have mentioned, IF you purchase a FCC before making the booking, you will get OBC, the amount determined by the length of the cruise and the type of cabin you book.

However, as others have mentioned, IF you purchase a FCC before making the booking, you will get OBC, the amount determined by the length of the cruise and the type of cabin you book.

If you book a cruise while you're on a cruise, you get the same benefits as those using an FCD.

When you book a cruise with the Future Cruise Consultant, he/she will effectively sell you an FCC and immediately apply it to your booking.

Here it is

"Upon making your new booking, the appropriate shipboard credit will be applied.*

Future Cruise Length Per Person Shipboard Credit*

17 + Days $125 Inside, $125 Outside, $150 Balcony, $150 Suite

11 - 16 Days $75 Inside, $75 Outside, $100 Balcony, $100 Suite

7 - 10 Days $25 Inside, $25 Outside, $50 Balcony, $50 Suite

3 - 6 Days $15 Inside, $15 Outside, $25 Balcony, $25 Suite"