Wrong Status on Luggage Tags

If the "D" is next to the names of the guests on the SetSail pass, it signifies Diamond level.

They have sent me Luggage Tags to print.

I assumed the D was to do with loading allocation or something.

This is what it looks like.

attachment.php?attachmentid=366298&stc=1&d=1445815712

Is the D for Diamond?

Bob, that is what I was thinking about. :)

On my recent Brilliance cruise, my set sail pass said Emerald, my luggage tag Platinum and my cruise documents had me as platinum and my husband gold. We are both Emerald and when I called C&A they said they fixed it. When We went to board our cards said gold and platinum. We went to loyalty ambassador and she said she fixed it and issued new cards. I just went to do online check in for my December cruise and guess what it is still wrong. I called again and hopefully it will get fixed for real this time.

I have never heard of luggage being sorted and delivered by Crown and Anchor status. At least your Set Sail Pass shows the right status, as that can get you into a faster line if they look at it while sorting people into lines.

Luggage always looks to just be grouped based on deck and location, and then distributed from there.

On my recent Brilliance cruise, my set sail pass said Emerald, my luggage tag Platinum and my cruise documents had me as platinum and my husband gold. We are both Emerald and when I called C&A they said they fixed it. When We went to board our cards said gold and platinum. We went to loyalty ambassador and she said she fixed it and issued new cards. I just went to do online check in for my December cruise and guess what it is still wrong. I called again and hopefully it will get fixed for real this time.

I do know that they are having troubles with their Crown and Anchor status' on the Set Sail passes. Do call Crown and Anchor though and make sure that the computers say that you are the correct status, but many people are posting about the set sail passes being wrong.

The "D" is for Diamond. On our last cruise I was glad we had a luggage tag with us because no where on our setsail paper work said we were Diamond. Once the RC employee saw our tag we got to go in the shorter line thru security. Our seapass card did say Diamond on it as well.

Edited by maggiecharlie

I do know that they are having troubles with their Crown and Anchor status' on the Set Sail passes. Do call Crown and Anchor though and make sure that the computers say that you are the correct status, but many people are posting about the set sail passes being wrong.

My Set Sail was the only thing right. I do not think it communicates with the other system.

The same thing happened to me last week. This was our first cruise as Diamond Plus. The set sail showed diamond plus but the luggage tags were diamond. I didn't worry about it, but when we checked in at the port our sea pass cards were diamond. We had to go to the loyalty desk to get everything changed, and new cards issued. It still took a couple of days with repeated visits to the loyalty desk to get everything worked out.

........wrong status???........."OH, THE HUMANITY".......:eek::cool:

Now that's funny.

........................I don't want to waste much time visiting the loyalty desk for ANYTHING during my cruise..........unless of course they will give me a free cruise.....:confused:

Looks like you won't be visiting the Loyalty Desk then.

We had the exact same situation on our Med cruise this summer. Luggage tag said Emerald, Set Sail said Diamond. We thought nothing of it, but when we got our Seapass card at check-in these were marked as Emerald status. So, it makes no difference to your luggage, but if you want access to the diamond lounge, comp drinks and all the other pre-loaded Diamond benefits I'd get it sorted before you go.

We were told at check in to go to Guest Services to sort it. Onboard we queued at Guest Services only to be told they couldn't do anything - the C&A rep on board was the one to sort it, but wouldn't be available until late afternoon. Obviously we went when the C&A rep was available and joined another queue. It was sorted of course, but to be honest I would prefer to be enjoying my first day on board rather than queuing sorting out this sort of problem and had I realised would have phoned ahead of time to resolve.

You know...I wondered about the C&A status because our inlaws went on their first cruise ever. Our bags were loaded at the same time and we got our bags within two hours of boarding while one of theirs took a few hours and the last one didn't arrive until right after dinner.

I figured it was just odd luck that it happened that way but I did wonder