LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Good morning(too early) everyone and welcome to LIVE pre cruise day one Regal Princess! I'm at O'Hare waiting to depart on my 6:25 am flight to Fort Lauderdale. I will be arriving there at approximately 10:32 am eastern time and then will be headed to my favorite pre cruise hotel, the Hyatt Regency Pier 66! So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Thankfully I have coffee

56d017f2404c83907b81390648fee5ae.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Good Morning Chris! I am so excited to follow along and get a preview of what to expect for our Nov. 8th cruise!! This is so cool. Boy has technology changed! LOL Love the pics so far. enjoy the flight and hoping to meet you in a week!!! I think a couple of our library group might be interested in the slot pull on the next leg of your cruise. I will make sure to post on both strings just in case!! LOL should be a great afternoon..

Karen :cool:

Good morning(too early) everyone and welcome to LIVE pre cruise day one Regal Princess! I'm at O'Hare waiting to depart on my 6:25 am flight to Fort Lauderdale. I will be arriving there at approximately 10:32 am eastern time and then will be headed to my favorite pre cruise hotel, the Hyatt Regency Pier 66! So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Thankfully I have coffee

56d017f2404c83907b81390648fee5ae.jpg

And you selected the BEST COFFEE BRAND..... just sayin...

Hi Chris. I will be following along too. Thank you for doing this. I'm sure it will be a fantastic review and so looking forward to going along. Looks like you will be getting on Anthem as I get off. Sorry I'll miss you, but our cruise is an Anniversary cruise (54 years). Safe landing and smooth sailing.

Luvs AKA Lyn

Hi Chris! Glad to see the "Live from" launched. I'll be following you thru this and the next leg. My turn on the Royal starts 1/9/16.

Larry good to see you here :) I will be posting some pics of the hotel soon. Everyone will see why this is hands down my favorite place to stay pre cruise

Edited by Bugsy4271

HI Chris,

I will also be anxiously following along since we will be trying our first "real" cruise onboard the Regal in April. We have only done a few 1-day Pacific Coastals and looking forward to this cruise. You are off to a great start which has me very excited and we haven't even made it to the ship yet!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Glad to see the Pier 66. It is one of our favorite hotels also!

I would also recommend the fish burritos at Pelican's Landing

If you have a chance, would you let me know if the Water Taxi has a stop near Pelican's Landing? When we were last there (a year ago) they had done a dock renovation and there was no longer a stop there. Hoping it was only temporary, as we enjoy taking the Water Taxi during our stays.

Thanks and enjoy the beautiful Pier 66!

Glad to see the Pier 66. It is one of our favorite hotels also!

I would also recommend the fish burritos at Pelican's Landing

If you have a chance, would you let me know if the Water Taxi has a stop near Pelican's Landing? When we were last there (a year ago) they had done a dock renovation and there was no longer a stop there. Hoping it was only temporary, as we enjoy taking the Water Taxi during our stays.

Thanks and enjoy the beautiful Pier 66!

I will try to find that out for you. I know all the renovations are done so hopefully they have a stop there