LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Following along as well. We'll be on the Star Princess next fall, so can't wait to see what you have to say about Princess.

Where is the Hyatt? We usually stay at the Holiday Inn and Suites on Higgins Road...the one with the Harry Cary restaurant.

The Hyatt is off of Balmoral on the east side of the Tri State

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Ohhh . . . I am looking forward to this !

I think Regal Princess is beautiful, and will be following your LIVE posts daily ;)

I am really looking forward to seeing your cabin pics !

This should be a FUN Cruise ;)

Radio

;);)

Hello Chris,

I will also be following along too.

I am an avid cruiser, but have not experienced the Regal yet. Booked for B2B 2-weeks on the Regal this Chirstmas and New Years.

Looking forward to your live postings! Thanks....

Edited by Sam.Seattle

Hi Chris,

Looking forward to a preview of my adventure to come ! See you on the 8th.

Monica & Arnold

Carnival Ecstasy 3 day Bahamas 5/99

Royal Grandeur of the Seas 7 day Western Caribbean 4/2007

Carnival Victory 7 day New England/Canada 9/2007

Princess Golden Princess 15 day Hawaii 10/2010

Norwegian Epic 7 day Western Caribbean 11/2015

Hello friends! Thanks for all the posts so far. Just arrived at my pre flight hotel, the Hyatt Regency O'Hare!

5ebb22b516a357cf8ef8ee9f0d016b52.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I recognize that hotel!! I'm in Chicago frequently for work and spend the night at either the Hyatt or Crowne Plaza before flights.

P.S. I'm quite envious of you and next week's cruise.

Thanks for providing updates!

Gail

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris, finally the journey begins! Can hardly believe the time is approaching since we booked this cruise back in December 2014. Darlene and I are looking forward to meeting you on the second leg of the cruise on Nov. 8th. We were busy handing out Halloween candy and seeing the grandkids on their fun day. I finally get a chance to sit down at the computer and here you are already approaching 3 pages of your live blog. We will be following right along till we join you. Have a blast friend!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Hello friends! Thanks to everyone that is following along so far! Enjoying dinner and drinks at the Red Bar at the Hyatt:

Raspberry lemon drop martini anyone?

98c491bc9dc5b132c100879ab325c7dd.jpg

A burger cooked to order always hits the spot

62f84201ab1b92125130bfa66d104e4d.jpg

This is so exciting, I am looking forward to tagging along on your adventure and reading your posts.

Quick question, I see you have cruised with Royal and Celebrity, what got you curious with Princess?

We will see you in May.

Dona

Hello Chris,

This will be the first time following a live review from you and it interest me as we have just booked the Regal for nov 29th.

We will be on the 7 nights itineary so of course that's the one we will want to hear more info on.

As for St Thomas did Princess send u an email for the time change and is it only d

Hello Chris,

This will be the first time following a live review from you and it interest me as we have just booked the Regal for nov 29th.

We will be on the 7 nights itineary so of course that's the one we will want to hear more info on.

As for St Thomas did Princess send u an email for the time change and is it only for your cruise ?

Ok this will be fun and interesting to follow you :-)

Thanks already

Sea ya

Eric

This is so exciting, I am looking forward to tagging along on your adventure and reading your posts.

Quick question, I see you have cruised with Royal and Celebrity, what got you curious with Princess?

We will see you in May.

Dona

I sailed Princess once before so wanted to sail them again and experience their newest ship.

Hello Chris,

As for St Thomas did Princess send u an email for the time change and is it only for your cruise ?

Thanks already

Sea ya

Eric

As far as I know the times in St. Thomas are just for our cruise. I found out via a couple of other people on the roll call. I didn't get anything from Princess about it. Not saying they didn't send anything out but I didn't receive any kind of notification from them