LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Thanks for doing the live-from. We did the same itinerary a year and a half ago on the Ruby. We look forward to seeing what you see and do vs what we did. Also, we were on the Regal a year ago and thought it was a wonderful ship. Enjoy the cruise and thanks again.

They left NYC on october 24 and we followed them through FB MESSENGER photos and video..our friends said the internet was not very good...hope you have more success reporting your daily activities...so here are a few photos they took as they left new york..

https://plus.google.com/photos/105802110903271732754/albums/6209667616358033745

we will follow you too on this thread and enjoy sharing vacations!

***we also watched them on times square webcam and made little video by using video camera facing our computer...

Chris, it's been a busy day as I was up to Milwaukee for a beer show. I'm now catching up on your live review. Your pictures are outstanding, love the ones of the big ships departing from the cruise terminal and heading out to sea. The Packers / Broncos game starts in a half hour. Hope you have the chance to see our Packers pull off a big win tonight. It should be a fantastic game!!! GO PACK GO!!!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

th?id=OIP.M2341d101c0107f8958b5b310942b8525o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I'm so enjoying reading this, thank you! We are on Regal on 11/15 and counting down the days. If you are at the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar, can you see if they have oysters on the half shell? Last year they had them the first and second day, but not for the remainder of the cruise. That's our fave so hoping they will be more available this time around.

Have so much fun! :)

Kristen

Hi Chris

Thanks for sharing the link to your review over on the RCCL board. Looking forward to another great review. These are really a good read and I find them very informative and useful for our cruise planning. My wife and I are celebrity and Royal fans but always have an interest in a future cruises in different lines like princess so we are looking forward to following your adventure.

I especially enjoyed your pictures of the Fort Lauderdale area. The wife and I will be staying there a day prior to our February Super Bowl cruise. Very helpful!

Thanks for taking the effort to doing another live report.

Cheers

Tom

Edited by Tommy3putts

Good morning friends and welcome to day two of LIVE pre cruise Regal Princess! Today will be getting more photos of the hotel, then a much needed massage at the spa at 11am. Later today I will be at the inlet to watch my friends and fellow Pink Boa Cruisers Emmy, Rick, Wendy, and Tom sail away on Serenade and also get some shots of Emerald Princess.

Also looking forward to meeting up with Cheryl and Steve tonight for dinner as they will also be boarding Regal tomorrow! So stay tuned as the day gets underway!

It's a beautiful morning

29cfec7d44f8593d5287cd147130d8a7.jpg

db3b479630fd66276ae3e3fd2a64e712.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk