LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

I just checked the web cam and it's focused on a yellow vessel. I guess we won't be able to see Regal until it passes during sail away? I'm not familiar with the point of view of the Port Everglades web can.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Once Regal leaves and starts to make the turn in the port to head out the webcam will follow her from there till she is out of the inlet

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bon Voyage! I know you'll have a great cruise!

Looking forward to seeing all your great photos. Just don't make me sad that we cancelled our 10-day cruise on the Royal for a 12-day on Anthem!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris, can't wait to hear about your first time impressions of the Regal Princess. I know you will love it! Alfredo's will be a good choice for lunch or dinner today. Nice picture of Steve & Cheryl and you at Outback's last night. Have a blast today exploring the Regal. I will check back later.

Also, for the person who asked about my upgrade on the Regal for this coming Sunday, we went from an obstructed deluxe balcony in category DZ (Forward) to an unobstructed deluxe cabin in category DC (Mid Forward) both being on Emerald Deck. Hope you get a nice upgrade for your unassigned cabin in December.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Chris, can't wait to hear about your first time impressions of the Regal Princess. I know you will love it! Alfredo's will be a good choice for lunch or dinner today. Nice picture of Steve & Cheryl and you at Outback's last night. Have a blast today exploring the Regal. I will check back later.

Also, for the person who asked about my upgrade on the Regal for this coming Sunday, we went from an obstructed deluxe balcony in category DZ (Forward) to an unobstructed deluxe cabin in category DC (Mid Forward) both being on Emerald Deck. Hope you get a nice upgrade for your unassigned cabin in December.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Fantastic upgrade Ken! Fingers crossed we do as well. Enjoy your cruise!

Linda

Steve & I enjoyed meeting Chris last night for a great dinner & conversation. Looking forward to meeting everyone else on the ship today. We are about ready to head downstairs for the shuttle.........let the fun begin!

Cheryl & Steve

Chris-been a fan for a while now.Still can see your pictures of breakfast at Johnny Rockets on your live on the Allure.Was on this cruise last year when you and Larry had to cancel.Its your turn now and you'll have a blast! One thing is for sure,the weather will be perfect,after all Ken and Darleen are on board!

Good morning friends! Many thanks to everyone who have posted on this thread and those following the thread! Well the pre cruise fun is over, the time is here...

Good morning everyone and welcome to day one of LIVE from Regal Princess!! It's another beautiful morning here in Fort Lauderdale and I will be headed to the ship around 11 am so stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Yes I was crazy enough to get up at just after 5 am to snap a shot of Regal approaching:

9ccd90c68d07f0c327fddc04b8cfc724.jpg

There she is!

4934f773efeb12209b0e374065eb8230.jpg

Good morning Fort Lauderdale!

e2e988d382548aa151d7782e33d7cbef.jpg

da05cdaf3b115bb091f22a09d78434cb.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

I do the same thing while at the Pier 66. Wake up early to see the ships coming in to port!

IMO the best day is the first day....you have the whole cruise to look forward to!