LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Chris

Good day, just curious who is the cruise director, just printed my boarding pass for my november 29th cruise I thought it was going to be Martyn Moss my personalizer stated it was..

Paul andrew chandler burns

I have never heard of him

Rick

Chris

Good day, just curious who is the cruise director, just printed my boarding pass for my november 29th cruise I thought it was going to be Martyn Moss my personalizer stated it was..

Rick

Hi Rick! I'll be on the same sailing. You should come check out the roll call. It started slow, but we've got a good group building. Activities planned for sail away, Meet & Greet, and slot pull. And a group tour on St Martin.

Chris, you will love Princess Cays. Princess puts on a pretty nice old fashion barbeque for lunch there. They also have a wonderful table set up with all kinds of fruit to enjoy. I can see you now relaxing under one of those palm trees with a tropical drink in your hand. Enjoy your day.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Edited by Kenosha Cruiser

323e0909a96b615c40fa89adaa583f21.jpg

i don't guess this is carrot juice huh?

It's not carrot juice. :)

It's one of the things that Crooner's calls a martini - I guess simply because of the type of glass they put it in. They have a lot of "martinis" that I wouldn't call a martini.

Here is what is in the drink:

Bugsy

Irish Cream, Crème de Menthe White, espresso coffee and cream

Note: I got the recipe here: http://vickieandbernietravel.blogspot.com/2015/02/crooners-bar-menu-from-royal-princess.html

Edited by Thrak

the seaview bar is quite intrusive into those balconies below, I would not want to be there.

That sandwich looked delish. Looks like you're one of the first to board the ship :)

We just got off the Regal's sister ship (Royal Princess) and had a mini-suite below the sea view bar. No one is looking into those balconies on that side of the ship (port). It's a great location and the balconies are bigger because they are angled. Now lack of balcony privacy is an issue on the upper decks under the sea walk (starboard side) since the whole point of the sea walk is to look down.

323e0909a96b615c40fa89adaa583f21.jpg

It's not carrot juice. :)

It's one of the things that Crooner's calls a martini - I guess simply because of the type of glass they put it in. They have a lot of "martinis" that I wouldn't call a martini.

Here is what is in the drink:

Bugsy

Irish Cream, Crème de Menthe White, espresso coffee and cream

Note: I got the recipe here: http://vickieandbernietravel.blogspot.com/2015/02/crooners-bar-menu-from-royal-princess.html

WOW thanks! I am going to buy my mother one of those next week! She will love it.

Chris

Rick

Martyn Moss is on now. I will ask him if he will be on your sailing or not.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk