LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Score! My tower room is on the 11th floor with incredible views from the balcony!

Note that these will be the start of pictures taken with my Lumix G7.

d5ae609af6502e2514e3d3a806aaace1.jpg

30bc6d61692c8ab8228b755f68365cfd.jpg

10e7fe17ea434aa6405a8b86a89feb07.jpg

A few ships are in port today. Caribbean Princess:

750317f43c0be6c95d8cc3b0dce3533c.jpg

Independence of the Seas

bd61e97c0aeb8de6acd61c55cb1cb757.jpg

MS Eurodam

9650748ab541ae9ce3fcc22973a8027f.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Edited by Bugsy4271

Subscribed...We are sailing the Regal in June 2016 on Baltic Sea. Looking forward to your "live from" reports of the this beautiful ship.

What a great tower room and view of the ships. It looks like you can reach out and touch the Caribbean Princess! I would like to reserve that room the next time I travel to Ft Lauderdale. Mind if I ask the room number?

You will love the Regal! I'll be on the Christmas and New Years sailings. So take good care of the ship! I'm subscribed and looking forward to following you. Bon Voyage and enjoy the beautiful Florida sunshine.

But you're probably watching football.

Linda

What a great tower room and view of the ships. It looks like you can reach out and touch the Caribbean Princess! I would like to reserve that room the next time I travel to Ft Lauderdale. Mind if I ask the room number?

You will love the Regal! I'll be on the Christmas and New Years sailings. So take good care of the ship! I'm subscribed and looking forward to following you. Bon Voyage and enjoy the beautiful Florida sunshine.

But you're probably watching football.

Linda

Ask for room 1168. I've been watching football today off and on but now it's time to see the ships sail out up close and then dinner with friends :)

Hotel prices are a bit high for the two nights prior to the November 8th sailing. I like the Hyatt and Doubletree, but both are upwards of $500.00/night. I think there is some international boat show that weekend driving up prices.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk

Hey Chris! Glad that you made it to Ft Lauderdale safe and sound. Looks like a beautiful day. Enjoy it! Look forward to reading and seeing all the photos over the next 2 days while you're there. Make sure you give the gang big hug from me tonight at dinner. Miss you all! :D

Chris! Did you see they guy on the balcony of the Indy as it was sailing away?? With the Canadian flag? He could have been your brother! Ron and I both thought it was you because I hadn't caught up on the rest of your LIVE report when I was simultaneously watching the Port Everglades sail aways right now. (they had a canadian flag on their balcony)

Have a great trip!

Tracey & Ron, Calgary

It's a beautiful afternoon here in Fort Lauderdale

ce5a9f762ed74a071f8eeea774eabbf9.jpg

f86b5a3f43e041affa0f57920edc105c.jpg

5eb4bd38ac92a1436587535c3e3132c1.jpg

3df82f9a62ed283cbd61ba64d8c36e12.jpg

f40db1628ce96c70233b6590435f20b7.jpg

I will be headed over to inlet to meet up with friends to watch the ships sail out today! Be back later :)