LIVE FROM Liberty of the Seas Repo

One last shot from the parade:

move%252520it%252520streamers.jpg

Sailaway into Sunset relaxing on the Promenade Deck... favorite moments at sea

sunset%252520on%252520promenade.jpg

Bartender's (virgin) surprise drink at Bolero's (while enjoying Voytek once again)

fun%252520drinks.jpg

Gary's comment: "How can they serve this?"

naughty%252520ice%252520cream.jpg

A new friend was waiting to greet me in my stateroom:

towel%252520animal%252520%2525234.jpg

We are on the last cruise January 3 before dry dock. Glad to hear the library is still open. Can you report what areas are being changed out now? I read on another review that things were already in progress for the upcoming dry dock, and frankly, I'm a little worried about being on the last cruise before the changes. Thanks soooo much!!!! Enjoy your cruise!

We will be on the same cruise...Jan 3rd. We will be the people with big smiles and a slight wobble to our walk... ;)

On my cruise the Move it Move it parade was so late that kids and adults alike were crashing all over the place. 😴 I think it was 10:30 on the first night.

On the cruise last week, the Move It Move It parade was at 10 or 10:30 AM on the 2nd sea day.

Denise,

I love your blog! It's almost as if I was there...

Debra

I agree! Denise, I LOVE your reviews! I read this one before we boarded Liberty last week. I totally agree with you on the artwork. What a bore! Liberty was a great ship with a wonderful crew. We met so many multi-generational families on our Thanksgiving cruise. Sooooo much fun! The post-cruise depression is slowwwwwly wearing off. Good thing we booked another cruise while onboard. ;)

I like reading other someone else's review to discover parts of the ship that I did not see. I feel like I am fully acquainted with the gym now. If you would like to know about the hallway to the Aquanauts area, I will be happy to share it with you. ;)

Thanks for your great review!

I agree! Denise, I LOVE your reviews! I read this one before we boarded Liberty last week. I totally agree with you on the artwork. What a bore! Liberty was a great ship with a wonderful crew. We met so many multi-generational families on our Thanksgiving cruise. Sooooo much fun! The post-cruise depression is slowwwwwly wearing off. Good thing we booked another cruise while onboard. ;)

I like reading other someone else's review to discover parts of the ship that I did not see. I feel like I am fully acquainted with the gym now. If you would like to know about the hallway to the Aquanauts area, I will be happy to share it with you. ;)

Thanks for your great review!

Aw BlueSkies so glad you're enjoying it... and that you had a great time on Liberty (despite the sub-par artwork...)

PCD is real!!

So glad to introduce you to the gym.:p

More pics coming now...

Day #9 - At Sea

Nooo... the cruise is getting close to the end...

Our trivia team -- we're still in the hunt!

Kurtis%25252C%252520Diana%25252C%252520Debra%252520and%252520Diane.jpg

Tom.jpg

(And me, of course, but my photo that day was so bad I cropped myself out!)

Lunch with Voytek -- look how he really spells his name!

voytek%252520name%252520badge.jpg

Top tier ice show in Studio B:

special%252520ice%252520show%252520couple.jpg

special%252520ice%252520show%252520energy.jpg

special%252520ice%252520show%252520hot.jpg

Relaxing on the pool deck...

pool%252520deck%252520view.jpg

We were the only ones at the Liberty Dunes mini golf.. (Hey Key, if you have any photos, please post! I just have them from the last day with Jeremy, coming up soon)... here's one guy playing basketball, one gal climbing the rock wall in the BG... and a few people on line for the flowrider...

sportscourt.jpg

flowrider.jpg

"Pirate Duel" (virgin "Moscow Mule" with a pirate name!)

piratenight.jpg

Ate all the dinner before I could photograph it... except for the dessert sampler trio... all so yummy...

dessert%252520trio.jpg

Yes, they're real... white chocolate covered cheesecake lollipops...

cheese%252520cake%252520lollipops.jpg

Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into sharing your adventures!! I just signed up for the Liberty sailing out of Galveston on Sept. 4th and was eager to hear about the changes they are making; although, I am pretty disappointed that mini golf will be no more as I was looking forward to playing a few rounds while onboard. :0(

I have a question about the beverage packages... I'm interested in the non-alcoholic $22 a day package but with 3 port days I'm wondering if it will be worthwhile or if I should just pay as I go. On average, how much is a virgin specialty drink, smoothies, hot tea, etc... if you don't purchase a package??

Thanks again for sharing the photos and helpful observations from your trip!

I have a question about the beverage packages... I'm interested in the non-alcoholic $22 a day package but with 3 port days I'm wondering if it will be worthwhile or if I should just pay as I go. On average, how much is a virgin specialty drink, smoothies, hot tea, etc... if you don't purchase a package??

I was on the Liberty in August. The answer to your question really depends on how much use you will get from it. Nonalcoholic drinks were about $4.50. When I left the ship for excursions, I would bring 3-4 bottles of water with me. Coffee every morning. A mudslides or mango lava flow at night. Fresh juice every morning. I find the ALCOHOLIC package difficult to make use of on a port intensive cruise. It really depends on your habits. I found that a few bottles of wine brought on and the $22 package worked very well for my needs.

• 1 month later...

Wife and I have always cruised on Carnival. We live in Galveston and celebrated my 51st birthday on the breeze(MIAMI) in December. We were on the Magic when our son got married on that ship. This December 2016 we are thinking of cruising on the liberty and wanted to know more on that ship and differences between RCL and Carnival, saw some great prices for December.:D:D:D

Have a question! Do you know if the Windjammer was open when you boarded the ship? Sounds crazy but I am traveling with a group and some are asking if the Windjammer will be open and serving food the day they board the ship!

Appreciate your time and response!

Have a question! Do you know if the Windjammer was open when you boarded the ship? Sounds crazy but I am traveling with a group and some are asking if the Windjammer will be open and serving food the day they board the ship!

Appreciate your time and response!

As a Diamond have you not experienced this? Yes, it will be open till the muster drill.