Is room service free?

I have looked on the RC website and searched on here and can't find the answer. Is there an extra charge for room service during normal hours? Thanks in advance!

in non suite cabins the basic( limited) menu is available 24/7 but a surcharge is assessed between midnight and 5 am.

suites may order from the MDR menu when the MDR is open.

also the menu does have items on it that do incur a charge( which is listed; and not just booze)

Also if in a suite we have gotten off menu items, like cookie and cheese plates, as well fruit, but always seem to get more than you could ever eat, and tends to go to waste.

Especially getting the suite plates delivered on different days.

Enjoy

If on a Quantum class ship (Quantum and Anthem) there is a charge for some room service items irrespective of the time of day that you order. You can still choose free of charge items and just incur the 'tray charge' between midnight and 5am.

Brilliant! Thanks folks, you rock!

Not only am I now really hungry for breakfast but it's just occurred to me that I should pack a tiny tub of vegemite, because I won't get that on the ship. (small routines and familiar things are good for keeping a 3 year old happy). It's such a universally available thing at home I forget that it's a uniquely Australian weirdness.

Brilliant! Thanks folks, you rock!

Not only am I now really hungry for breakfast but it's just occurred to me that I should pack a tiny tub of vegemite, because I won't get that on the ship. (small routines and familiar things are good for keeping a 3 year old happy). It's such a universally available thing at home I forget that it's a uniquely Australian weirdness.

at least it isn't Marmite.

We use the door hanger menu for breakfast every morning, just check off what you want and the time for delivery. I can only remember once going to the MDR for breakfast and it was great. Meet some great people to engage in conversation. Keep some dollar bills on hand for tipping the room service delivery.