Studios for 2 people

leeker13

If you have two people, why wouldn't you just book a regular room?

A studio would cost a lot more if you paid the solo rate twice?

In a regular room:

2 Pers pay 100% each

1 Pers pays 200%

In a studio room:

1 Pers pays 150%

2 Pers would theoretically pay 300%?

You can do a connecting rooms that'll make the 100 Sq ft to 200 for both, but you have to pay the fare of 1 in each room....

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

They tried 2 in a studio in the very beginning, didn't work out well and was soon discontinued.

They tried 2 in a studio in the very beginning, didn't work out well and was soon discontinued.

No, I mean there's literally connecting studios on the Breakaway-class ships where the mirror door is the divider between the 2 rooms. Not many, but they're there.

No, I mean there's literally connecting studios on the Breakaway-class ships where the mirror door is the divider between the 2 rooms. Not many, but they're there.

Yeah, I got that, but I thought the OP was wanting to put two people in one studio and they did that for a short time. Two studio's would probably be more expensive than just getting an inside or ocean view.

I'm not exactly certain of the history, but when Epic was constructed and delivered, they were already touting the studios as "the first staterooms designed and priced for single occupancy" (January 2010). But then there are reports here on CC of people booking a studio for 2 as recently as 2013. So either the double occupancy option was introduced after Epic launched, or it wasn't that short-lived after all.

But, from what I gather, it sounds like the price was the same as booking 2 studios, and more expensive than booking one inside cabin for 2 people, so I can't imagine this was a very popular option…

If one partner snores too loud, then I guess connecting studios may be the solution:eek:

And if the partner shores way too loud, the solution might be studios separated by several other studios (too bad for the folks in those :D).