What is your favorite drink?

Remus2010

I DO love mango mojitos(not too sweet with extra mint) but on the last cruise I had a :

Dark n Stormy which was wonderful!

Dark rum, ginger beer and lime.

I like the spicy ginger taste with the dark rum!

As you can tell I am not a sweet sweet drink gal!

I discovered the mango swirl on this last cruise. It was quite good, similar to the twilight zone, but with mango.

I also like the mai tai, bahama mama, and the cruiser. Wish I had any one of those right now.;)

I DO love mango mojitos(not too sweet with extra mint) but on the last cruise I had a :

Dark n Stormy which was wonderful!

Dark rum, ginger beer and lime.

I like the spicy ginger taste with the dark rum!

As you can tell I am not a sweet sweet drink gal!

I am the same way with sweet drinks. Never used to be that way...but my taste buds seemed to have evolved since I had a baby last year. lol The mango mojito is that perfect blend of sweet and tang.

My hubby tried the dark and stormy on our Breeze cruise recently and really liked it!

Most of my "cruising" drinks are made with rum (which the OP said she doesn't like :confused:) but The Cruiser is very good (tho very sweet) and the mojitos are good too. Can't go wrong with a Miami Vice...but my favorite new drink is the Caribbean Colada. Not all the bars make them. I think I found it at the Red Frog on the Pride.

The Mocha Chocolate getaway was good I'm glad I tried it last September.

However I am a big fan of Long Island Iced tea...carnival has the best or i should say had the best, my last cruise it was off somehow. I watched it being made several times to see what was up...in the past they poured 5 full shots, this last trip the first four shots were half shots and last shot was full...not nearly as good as it used to be......

NEW Favorite Blue Long Island Iced Tea.

The Mocha Chocolate getaway was good I'm glad I tried it last September.

However I am a big fan of Long Island Iced tea...carnival has the best or i should say had the best, my last cruise it was off somehow. I watched it being made several times to see what was up...in the past they poured 5 full shots, this last trip the first four shots were half shots and last shot was full...not nearly as good as it used to be......

NEW Favorite Blue Long Island Iced Tea.

I had a LIT on the Victory a couple of weeks ago, and I agree, it was not the same. It was paler in color too, and lacked the "oomph" that I remember from before. I did not watch it being made though, so cant comment in that regard, but it came in a smaller glass, and was paler in color, but it still cost a lot lol.

My favorite is the Dark and Stormy. Ginger beer and rum. Its not too filling and easy on the stomach.

YES!! So excited to be able to get a Dark & Stormy on our cruise in March!! We're those just served at the Alchemy Bar?? I don't believe I've seen them offered on other cruises we've been on??

we are not big drinkers but do like to have a few on the cruise... could some of you tell us what's in the drink? The name doesn't always tell us. For example what's in a carribean colada..I know I like pinata coladas.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A Caribbean Colada has rum, pineapple juice, coconut CREAM (not MILK!) and a few dashes of aromatic bitters. It is SO GOOD. ;);) I like it much better than the pina. I found it at the Red Frog and I think there are only a few of the bars who make it (according to them! :confused:) If you want to know what's in a drink, google it. For example recipe for Carnival Funship Special and you will get the FCarnival CRUZIN website with all the recipes. :cool::D CHEERS!