Just off the Infinity after Drydock

wendyatpml

We hope that Millenium is in good shape when we board her on May 12 ,2016 Vancouver to Seward ;).She will have just come out of dry dock right before we board in Vancouver ;)

I would never take a cruise either right before or right after dry dock. The extra crews are on board for weeks before and after. 2 weeks in dry dock is never enough time to get everything done so they start work before and continue after. The crews also stay on board in guest rooms during dry dock and they are not kind to the staterooms.;)

attacking shower curtains and GASP pillow cases that need to be ironed - sorry folks, in spite of these (ahem) first world problems, I am still really looking forward to my Pacific Coastal cruise on Infinity this coming May.

Edited by suec12

• 2 weeks later...

We have enjoyed our Royal suite. We were very disappointed with the jacuzzi in the updated bathroom. Our daughter tried to get it working early in our 15 day cruise and she couldn't get it to work. I just put it down to her not using in right. Now two nights before the end of the cruise I tried to it and it didn't work. This is the brand new jacuzzi after dry dock. Well it didn't work and get found that the electric board was rusted out. They are going to have to get one sent to them. That means our cruise we couldn't use it and probably the people on the next one it won't be in use either. Our fantastic Butler Godfrey felt really bad but its nothing he could do about it.