** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

This guy is a cop posing as a pool bar server [emoji16]579b188858f73858fbbdb1a52d06c0a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously?! Never knew they were on board. I guess that's the idea right?! lol

Certainly looks the part. How did you "uncover" him? What is his "mission"? Complimenting RCI security maybe?

Weather looked great btw!!!

Seriously?! Never knew they were on board. I guess that's the idea right?! lol

Certainly looks the part. How did you "uncover" him? What is his "mission"? Complimenting RCI security maybe?

Weather looked great btw!!!

No, not seriously lol! We have been teasing him all week because his aviators make him look like a cop [emoji41]

No, not seriously lol! We have been teasing him all week because his aviators make him look like a cop [emoji41]

LOL, he sure does look the part! I bought it!

On another note, good to hear you had another positive Chops visit! I've heard Chops can be hit and miss (a lot of late especially) but have also heard/read it varies by ship too. Perhaps Indy is a little better at this juncture?

LOL, he sure does look the part! I bought it!

On another note, good to hear you had another positive Chops visit! I've heard Chops can be hit and miss (a lot of late especially) but have also heard/read it varies by ship too. Perhaps Indy is a little better at this juncture?

Both dinners were nothing less than perfect [emoji106]

This ship is rocking and rolling tonight! I think there are many passengers looking a tad green.....

Of course the theatre is all the way forward which doesn't help matters! [emoji15] I'm fine with it, more rocking to sleep......[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Hi Robyn! Loving the review and pictures :)

I have a question. For the afternoon and evening trivia is it open to all ages or is it just adults?

And is the Solarium area Adult only?

My kids will be 16 and 17 at the time of our cruise and I thought we could do this together. They might have other things that they find on the ship that they think are more interesting than hanging with mom though :)

Thanks!

Hi Robyn! Loving the review and pictures :)

I have a question. For the afternoon and evening trivia is it open to all ages or is it just adults?

And is the Solarium area Adult only?

My kids will be 16 and 17 at the time of our cruise and I thought we could do this together. They might have other things that they find on the ship that they think are more interesting than hanging with mom though :)

Thanks!

Solarium is 16 and over.

good to hear you had another positive Chops visit! I've heard Chops can be hit and miss (a lot of late especially) but have also heard/read it varies by ship too. Perhaps Indy is a little better at this juncture?

Both dinners were nothing less than perfect [emoji106]

Great to hear. We had several average meals at Chops on recent cruises but then had two fantastic dinners at Chops on the Oasis in September. We were pleasantly surprised.

Another fabulous dinner at Chops [emoji106] highly recommend it. Heading off to see the late night adult comedian and then the Love and Marriage show [emoji1]

That is so wrong. Late comic should be after love and Marriage. How will they get the senior couple up there that late

Hi Robyn,

Glad you are enjoying your cruise! I have always been afraid that a b2b would be too much for me, but it seems like you are proving otherwise! Is there much going on in the Pyramid Lounge? When we sailed on Indy in March they had a great lady in charge of the music in there. We had a blast. I am hoping it is still a fun place for my group when we sail in January.

Good morning everyone [emoji41] well, the ship is still rocking and the winds are still 50 mph, so......not sure the pool deck is the place to be? I actually had an amazing sleep and just woke up. I'm now in search of coffee.

Agreed on the timing of the Love and Marriage show, they should have just flipped the comedian so her appeared first. The Quest is tonight which is also a bit silly....a lot of people (like me) have early flights and need to be off the ship really early tomorrow. Oh well, I'm still going!

Usually on the last day I'm feeling pretty miserable about going home and that the cruise is over, but this time is a little different. This is the longest I have been away from DH and DD....[emoji176] and, I am making final payment for the Adventure on Friday, so I have another countdown to look forward to! [emoji106]

Time to grab that coffee, more later...

Hi Robyn,

Glad you are enjoying your cruise! I have always been afraid that a b2b would be too much for me, but it seems like you are proving otherwise! Is there much going on in the Pyramid Lounge? When we sailed on Indy in March they had a great lady in charge of the music in there. We had a blast. I am hoping it is still a fun place for my group when we sail in January.

B2B's are great! I've done a lot of them, mostly 14 nights as you can see from my past cruises.

There are various events in the Pyramid lounge that change nightly. I have posted the compasses for each cruise, and have not checked, but there should be things listed there under evening activities.

You will love the Indy! Great ship, great crew! [emoji1]

Thank you so much for doing this report. I will be on the Independence tomorrow and this has made the wait bearable. This is only my 2nd cruise and my first with Royal Caribbean. You have done a wonderful job showing me how much fun I will have. I hope the rest of your day is fabulous. Thank you again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone [emoji41] well, the ship is still rocking and the winds are still 50 mph, so......not sure the pool deck is the place to be? I actually had an amazing sleep and just woke up. I'm now in search of coffee.

Agreed on the timing of the Love and Marriage show, they should have just flipped the comedian so her appeared first. The Quest is tonight which is also a bit silly....a lot of people (like me) have early flights and need to be off the ship really early tomorrow. Oh well, I'm still going!

Usually on the last day I'm feeling pretty miserable about going home and that the cruise is over, but this time is a little different. This is the longest I have been away from DH and DD....[emoji176] and, I am making final payment for the Adventure on Friday, so I have another countdown to look forward to! [emoji106]

Time to grab that coffee, more later...

Another bad hair day....

Thank you so much for doing this report. I will be on the Independence tomorrow and this has made the wait bearable. This is only my 2nd cruise and my first with Royal Caribbean. You have done a wonderful job showing me how much fun I will have. I hope the rest of your day is fabulous. Thank you again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You are most welcome! I had a really fun time doing it [emoji4]

Wishing you a wonderful cruise on this beautiful ship!

Thank you SO much for your vacation review! I LOVED coming into work every day reading up about your day! I am sailing the Indy on December 28!

We will be eating in Chops on NYE so I'm happy to hear about your great experiences both nights!

I will have the Ultimate drink package so I'll be getting my coffees in the Café Promanade is that correct? Do you know, did you happen to see, if they have iced coffee already made?

Other than formal nights, did you happen to ever notice if there were any men being turned away from the MDR wearing nice golf shorts and shirts?

I would love to do the Love and Marriage show (be part of it) but don't think my dh would be so willing. We were married 25 years this past September so could be the "in between" couple. How were the couples chosen?

We love Quest hope it's not on the last night. Was it on the last night of your five-night cruise?

I'll miss coming into work or sitting on my couch catching up on your cruise but I so enjoyed it. Thank you very much!

Thank you SO much for your vacation review! I LOVED coming into work every day reading up about your day! I am sailing the Indy on December 28!

We will be eating in Chops on NYE so I'm happy to hear about your great experiences both nights!

I will have the Ultimate drink package so I'll be getting my coffees in the Café Promanade is that correct? Do you know, did you happen to see, if they have iced coffee already made?

Other than formal nights, did you happen to ever notice if there were any men being turned away from the MDR wearing nice golf shorts and shirts?

I would love to do the Love and Marriage show (be part of it) but don't think my dh would be so willing. We were married 25 years this past September so could be the "in between" couple. How were the couples chosen?

We love Quest hope it's not on the last night. Was it on the last night of your five-night cruise?

I'll miss coming into work or sitting on my couch catching up on your cruise but I so enjoyed it. Thank you very much!

I can answer a few of the items for you.

I saw a man leaving the MDR wearing nice jeans and a jean shirt on formal night, so the chances of being turned away are petty slim.

The newlyweds and the middle couple all have to audition to be part of the Love & Marriage show. The winner is determined by the audience. All in good fun, but you really have to be in to it to get the vote.

Quest was on the last night of the 4 nighter and the 5 nighter.

Hope this helps.:D