BUE. Can you disembark at 630am if in port night before

firefightermom007

Yes you should be able to disembark at any time while on an overnight. Of course you should call Princess to verify and once on board let the Customer Service desk know what your intentions are. On overnights the gangway is maned 24 hours to allow people to come and go.

You should call Princess to check, as it will depend when officials will be there for immigrations clearance.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Yup! You can not disembark unless you have gone through immigration.

Cactusrose is incorrect. There is a difference between coming and going and leaving for good. :eek:

We want to catch a 920am flight to Iguazu. We will be in port the day before, spending the night on the ship. We were able to disembark in the wee hours of the morning last year in Istanbul with a different cruise line. Will Princess allow this also? Thanks

I don't believe the question is will Princess allow this. Are you saying that you wish to disembark the ship at 6:30am on the last day of the cruise, earlier than most passengers on the normal disembarkation day? If this is what you mean it will depend on Argentina Immigration and Customs, if they are open at 6:30am. My guess is probably there will be some staffing, but that is just a guess. You have to check with Princess and they may not really know the answer.

I don't believe the question is will Princess allow this. Are you saying that you wish to disembark the ship at 6:30am on the last day of the cruise, earlier than most passengers on the normal disembarkation day? If this is what you mean it will depend on Argentina Immigration and Customs, if they are open at 6:30am. My guess is probably there will be some staffing, but that is just a guess. You have to check with Princess and they may not really know the answer.

I interpret the question to mean leaving on the normal disembarkation day, but early that day at 6:30 AM.

I was asking about leaving the ship at 6:30am on the day of disembarkation. I called PCL and the ship clears customs on the day it arrives. This would be the 31st. We want to get off early on the 1st. PCL said no problem, just let them know when we board. They said if we wanted to get off the ship on the 31st, then reservations needed to send info to the ship and arrangements would need to be made ahead of time.