Navigator NEW 8 Day Cruise Compass - New FLL Sailing

Deptacon

Curious what time they allowed for early departure after your arrival at FLL. We are scheduled for a 1030 AM Flight- I realized later RCCL advertises 1130 earliest flights for the 8 Day trip. Thanks

Curious what time they allowed for early departure after your arrival at FLL. We are scheduled for a 1030 AM Flight- I realized later RCCL advertises 1130 earliest flights for the 8 Day trip. Thanks

0600. You wont have a problem making your flight. We made it to the airport by 0730 in September off Oasis, and I had my parents there by 0800.

For all of you who have been on the Navigator, I have been considering this ship for our family cruise, probably for 2017. 2016 is tied up with other things, and would like to know what are the things you enjoy about the Navigator, which Deck for a mid ship balcony cabin etc. Thank you.

For all of you who have been on the Navigator, I have been considering this ship for our family cruise, probably for 2017. 2016 is tied up with other things, and would like to know what are the things you enjoy about the Navigator, which Deck for a mid ship balcony cabin etc. Thank you.

I would choose decks 7, 8, or 9 for a balcony, so as to have a passenger deck both above and below me.

• 4 weeks later...
This is awesome, thanks for posting!

Maybe I'm just missing it, but I don't see where it says which menu is being served each night for dinner. Does anybody else see where that could be listed?

The Compass won't show you what menu or items will be served. You only know if it's a formal, smart casual or casual night. Each day on the ship the master dining room will have what it is serving on TV screens outside the dining room. I believe this is what you're asking

The Compass won't show you what menu or items will be served. You only know if it's a formal, smart casual or casual night. Each day on the ship the master dining room will have what it is serving on TV screens outside the dining room. I believe this is what you're asking

Thanks for the reply! The Compass for my last cruise (Oasis) showed which menu would be served each night, so I thought they always listed it for our reference. No big deal...I was just curious. Thanks again!!

Thanks for the review. How is this ship when compared to the Freedom? My wife and I sailed on the Freedom in 2014 and will be going on the Navigator this April.

Navigator will feel VERY familiar if you've been on Freedom. It's basically Freedom's little sister.... just a skosh skinnier and a skosh shorter, but everything in all the same places.

• 2 months later...
Thank you so much for this. Do you know what time is the latest you can disembark? We will not necessarily be in a hurry.

Usually by 9:30am or 10am they are calling for all to leave the ship.