The Sanctuary

allegiant

Is it expensive?

As I recall, it is a bit pricey....but guess that is all relative. Sometimes, people will say they book an inside cabin to save money and then spend money for the Sanctuary ... it is rather nice. It can fill up fast with people that book it for the entire cruise ... then again, there are cruises where nobody seems to use it.

They bring you a special menu and your attendant will get you food (I think there might be a charge for this as well) and bring it to your lounger. They also have massage tables up there if you want to pay for a treatment right there. We used it once and there was some kids screaming bloody murder .... put up with it as long as we could and saw it was not going to cease so complained and left. I believe it is supposed to be adults only and the Princess folks said it was a fine line on saying something to those parents that were allowing their kids to ruin things for others. I haven't bothered to pay for it again after that. If no kids, might be worth it for you....if you see screamers, though....I'd run.

We used it once and there was some kids screaming bloody murder .... put up with it as long as we could and saw it was not going to cease so complained and left. I believe it is supposed to be adults only and the Princess folks said it was a fine line on saying something to those parents that were allowing their kids to ruin things for others. I haven't bothered to pay for it again after that. If no kids, might be worth it for you....if you see screamers, though....I'd run.

SO wrong. I thought it was an "adult only" area. If so, that needs to be enforced. That's actually part of why we are looking at cruising multiple lines. The line where we have the most loyalty has areas designated as "adult only" and signs reading "This area reserved for guests 18 and older" but they don't enforce it.

SO wrong. I thought it was an "adult only" area. If so' date=' that needs to be enforced. That's actually part of why we are looking at cruising multiple lines. The line where we have the most loyalty has areas designated as "adult only" and signs reading "This area reserved for guests 18 and older" but they don't enforce it.[/quote']

We've used the Sanctuary on 4 cruises (Royal X 2, Ruby X 2) and have never, ever seen an under 18 year old in it.