My unbiased review of the Norwegian escape

motleyfan

http://www.cruisecritic.com/v-2/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=518578 everyone comment your opinions on the escape and my review here.

Wait, you said you loved the steakhouse but ordered hamburgers you said.

You said you loved the dinner show but, again, ordered hamburgers and fries.

How can you say dining is a '5' when in reality, you eat only hamburgers and fries and up until after the first few days couldn't even get the hamburgers to your satisfaction/liking until you said you had to finally tell them to 'burn the hamburger'. In addition, you stated that you eat very little because you wanted to stay drunk and food doesn't help you stay drunk. So, you still give the food a '5'?????

Enrichment activities? Must be something new because in all my cruises I don't remember any. What enrichment activities did they have that you went to, please??

Fitness and recreation? Besides the slides, what other fitness did you experience and what other recreation? How was the rope course? How was the zip lining? I don't remember you discussing the gym either. Yet you give it a '4'.??

Can you please explain a bit more for me to understand how and why you rated things as you did?

Thanks!

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

How can you say dining is a '5' when in reality, you eat only hamburgers and fries and up until after the first few days couldn't even get the hamburgers to your satisfaction/liking until you said you had to finally tell them to 'burn the hamburger'. In addition, you stated that you eat very little because you wanted to stay drunk and food doesn't help you stay drunk. So, you still give the food a '5'?????

Enrichment activities? Must be something new because in all my cruises I don't remember any. What enrichment activities did they have that you went to, please??

Fitness and recreation? Besides the slides, what other fitness did you experience and what other recreation? How was the rope course? How was the zip lining? I don't remember you discussing the gym either. Yet you give it a '4'.??

Can you please explain a bit more for me to understand how and why you rated things as you did?

Thanks!

Harriet

I quite enjoyed the statement of "Embarking was very painless and easy" while rating embarkation a 3.0.

See MF, nitpicking and disagreements over nothing more than a difference of opinion. That is why the review section doesn't have a place for comments.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/v-2/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=518578 everyone comment your opinions on the escape and my review here.

No complaints about the food whatsoever?

That's not what you said in your posts Motley. Tsk tsk. Either You are not being truthful or you can't remember what you post

I hope you don't act this way with your patients.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks!

Harriet

I said I had hamburgers most of the time come on the steak house does not have hamburgers so I ordered french fries and the loaded potato soup. At the Italian place I ordered pasta and french fries. I only was able to go to breakfast on the last morning and I had home fries. Since I was in the suites I ordered room service a few times. I ordered a turkey sandwich a few times and I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich a few times naturally I got fries with all those lol. I would say 90% of my time I had a drink in my hand

I quite enjoyed the statement of "Embarking was very painless and easy" while rating embarkation a 3.0.

See MF, nitpicking and disagreements over nothing more than a difference of opinion. That is why the review section doesn't have a place for comments.

Exactly three stars it could have been easier but it was really easy

3 star on enrichment programs.

Ship does not offer any enrichment programs.

:confused:

Tbh I have no idea what an enrichment program was but I was pretty sure I didn't do it so I didn't want to rated 5 stars and be disingenuous and I didn't want to rate at 1 * and be disingenuous

Thanks!

Harriet

Because I enjoyed the burgers I got once they started making them right. Everything else I ate was good as well. The supper club show was phenomenal even though I did not get what they had offered.

I said I had hamburgers most of the time come on the steak house does not have hamburgers so I ordered french fries and the loaded potato soup. At the Italian place I ordered pasta and french fries. I only was able to go to breakfast on the last morning and I had home fries. Since I was in the suites I ordered room service a few times. I ordered a turkey sandwich a few times and I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich a few times naturally I got fries with all those lol. I would say 90% of my time I had a drink in my hand

May I suggest that based on your eating habits that possibly you should not comment on any mdr or specialty food or menus in the future?

May I suggest that based on your eating habits that possibly you should not comment on any mdr or specialty food or menus in the future?

Seriously some of most monotonous, unhealthy eating choices ever. I mean pasta and fresh fries, hamburger and French fries, grilled cheese and French fries. It's like the kiddie menu. ( well if the parents never made their kid eat a green veggie).