Carnival Miracle Cruise Review with 89 photos & 8 videos

Spaniel Lover

Jim what an awesome review and great pictures. :)

We had been planning a Hawaii cruise with the family on the Miracle but I think she will be going to China before we book it. I love the pix !!

Don't I know of you as a former Cocker breeder and from the rescue site ?

Thanks again for a great review.

Patti

thank you for posting so many good pics and tips. this will be our first cruise (for our honeymoon) and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. great advice and insisght. look forward to reading and learning:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this review and all the great pictures and videos. We're sailing on that same itinerary in June and this by far is the best review I've seen and answered many questions. Great job!

Appreciate your review, just realized that we will be in the same cabin 6/11/16! Wish I had this info before we booked this aft cabin. On a recent Coastal cruise we had to improvise using knitting yarn to solve a noisy problem with our door to balcony on the Crown Princess. To our surprise it worked. Guess we will pack duct tape and other noise dampers for the trip. At least I can show my wife pictures of our cabin. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife and I are booked on the Miracle for October 2017 to Hawaii. We're celebrating our 25 year anniversary. This will be our first cruise and I always enjoy reading reviews from experienced cruisers. We are booked on Deck 6, so I hope noise won't be a problem.

Can't wait to experience my first cruise!!!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Great review Jim! We are sailing on the Miracle August 27 in celebration of my 50th birthday. It's our fourth cruise; 3rd with Carnival and 1 with Holland America. Reading your review has got me super excited although I don't want to wish the summer away. We're in an aft ocean suite so hopefully not too noisy but will bring like others suggested, duck tape etc., 59 million views is super impressive! We recently went to a kite festival on the Oregon coast. I posted a picture and it got over 1600 likes. I thought THAT was amazing until I read you've gotten 59 million views! HA! Wow! New goal! Again, thank you for awesome review! I made notes! "margarita pitcher $25....."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this!!! Loved it!

I realize this is an older review but the photos and videos were excellent.

Always reading to see what is different on Carnival.

We did a very short 4 day one for our FIRST cruise to see if we liked it.

Have done many more now but never back on Carnival.

This was wonderful Thanks for the review.

Safe Travels.

Chass

• 6 months later...