blocks...

We reach 140 during our sailing on the Freedom on the 13th. Should I remind them once I get on or be normal and wait and see if they get it right. I know its one per house but we are both crossing and have different last names I am not going to push for two but just saying...

1. Yes, speak to the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise.

2. You will receive one block.

will do but I am going to push for two... We always cruise together but are not married under US law and we both earned it and I want two. lol

will do but I am going to push for two... We always cruise together but are not married under US law and we both earned it and I want two. lol

It all depends if you are "linked" as a couple in C&A. If you are linked, then one block.

It all depends if you are "linked" as a couple in C&A. If you are linked, then one block.

Bob, different scenario.

Two cabins, DW with DD in one cabin and myself and DS in the other cabin. Our accounts are linked. One block or two?

Also DW is slightly ahead of me on points (1 extra cruise and a couple JS's) if that matters?

Bob, different scenario.

Two cabins, DW with DD in one cabin and myself and DS in the other cabin. Our accounts are linked. One block or two?

Also DW is slightly ahead of me on points (1 extra cruise and a couple JS's) if that matters?

Have not actually encounted this situation, but I would guess that the stateroom arrangement does not matter because they are going by a list from Miami.

I don't think it's like the D+ amenities that get delivered to the stateroom and therefore would be more likely to be affected by sharing a stateroom.

As always, who knows what Royal will actually do, so please report back.

Have not actually encounted this situation, but I would guess that the stateroom arrangement does not matter because they are going by a list from Miami.

I don't think it's like the D+ amenities that get delivered to the stateroom and therefore would be more likely to be affected by sharing a stateroom.

As always, who knows what Royal will actually do, so please report back.

That pretty much sums it up. A couple years down the road but we will give it a try.

I usually wait until after the welcome back party. If still no block, I just ask the LA about it.

Once, on board the Legend, they were out of them and sent one to me about a week later via UPS to my house. Nice, no dragging it back in my carry on! :)

We've managed to make it to Diamond + without getting a block. I couldn't begin to tell you what ship we were on when we reach 140 points :confused: Sitting at 204 right now!

Well, if you next cruise will net you at least 6 more points, you should get a block. I'd touch base with the LA to be sure you are on the list.

We've managed to make it to Diamond + without getting a block. I couldn't begin to tell you what ship we were on when we reach 140 points :confused: Sitting at 204 right now!

You sound like me. The last 2 times they changed the credits/points requirements, it was right before I was to earn one. Now I'm sitting at 274 points and still don't have one.

We boarded Brilliance at 349 points. 6 of those were earned 4 days earlier on Enchantment. Checked with LA on the first evening, and sure enough we were on the list. Block arrived on bed the next day.

BTW, I did have my Enchantment sea pass in case there was an issue.

On the Vision, we got chatting too much in the CL, and missed the first part of the welcome back party. They were looking for us during their welcome speech to give it to us in person, and since we had not shown up yet, they sent it to our cabin the next day. :)

We reach 140 during our sailing on the Freedom on the 13th. Should I remind them once I get on or be normal and wait and see if they get it right. I know its one per house but we are both crossing and have different last names I am not going to push for two but just saying...

Get just one. Less dusting and after a while they take up less space in storage.

Friends of mine cruise together.... different last names ... they get one block.

If the accounts are linked, married or not, there is just one block.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure they have ever been linked... We both have separated numbers and log ins and have select separate welcome gifts... And as said before who knows what they will actually do lol.

Just a few things

1) I ALWAYS go to the Loyalty Ambassador right away, just for piece of mind that they know. Sometimes they will just put it in your room, sometimes they will present it to you in the Welcome back or Top Tier party... Depends on the ship and the officers. IF YOU ARE GETTING THE BLOCK BECAUSE OF EXTRA POINTS ON THE CRUISE YOU RECEIVE THE BLOCK ON(Cruising Solo, in a Suite or combination of the above) MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT LOYALTY EARLY IN THE CRUISE BECAUSE THE COMPUTERS WILL NOT CATCH IT!

2) If you have to fly plan on the extra weight.. I know most people run close to the limit.

3) If the ship is out of blocks make sure they plan on shipping it to you. It takes 6-8 weeks usually. If you haven't received it by then Call Crown and Anchor and they will help track it.

Edited by Firefighterhoop